xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Costco 360 Availibility Thread  (Read 1123 times)

dgizzy

• Archived User
Costco 360 Availibility Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 06:35:00 AM »

Hey guys, sorry for not posting more details...I saw on the computer Morrow, and when I got home I googled it, cuz I wasnt sure where that was located...might be Morrow,OH or GA. SOrry about that confusion, and I did see the $479 price tag and thought that was weird. Also, I'm located in Miami, FL. And on his inventory computer there were NO OTHER LOCATIONS that said were receiving them sad.gif at least not today or tomorrow! If anyone is able to score some at their costco because of this post and are able to get an extra one and sell it to me for retail + tax+ shipping I would be forever greatful. Let me know if you guys are able to get it. I'm jus giving out the info that he gave and showed me. Good luck guys!!

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »

Costco in Scottsdale, AZ on FLW & Hayden have not received any... Arg...

mikeqube

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

THANK YOU DGIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave up on Costo last week, but today I figured I would give them a shot. The Costco in Everett MA got in 95 of them. It's the $479 bundle. I left there about a half hour ago and they still had almost all the them, so if you're in MA, get your ass over there!

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »

THANK YOU DGIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave up on Costo last week, but today I figured I would give them a shot. The Costco in Everett MA got in 95 of them. It's the $479 bundle. I left there about a half hour ago and they still had almost all the them, so if you're in MA, get your ass over there!

AHHHH! This is torture. AZ is bone dry still...

mikeqube

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(feflicker @ Dec 9 2005, 11:33 AM) View Post

AHHHH! This is torture. AZ is bone dry still...

Keep checking, I was expecting dissapointment again. No one is more suprised than me that they were in.

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »

Mikegube...is there ANYWAY you can get me one!?!?!

I was going to ask too, but:

A.) Everyone will want him to get them one.

B.) By the time he ships it to me I will probably be able to find one locally (the way it is starting to heat up everywhere).

Still though, would you do it? biggrin.gif

Reading on TeamXbox at the same time... Costcos in MA and NY have received like 100 bundles... Costco might just be the place to get one next week as the trucks head west  rolleyes.gif

ogreen111

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »

Just called my local Costco (Huntsville, AL) and nada.  They said next week.  It is always next week!!!

OG

Thursday

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »

Just called Costco and talked to a Manager, or what seemed to be one. He was changing what he was saing from we are getting them, but they are going upstairs? back to we are not getting any and then again to we are getting a lot but security is going to distribute them to the bigger Costco's.

So I asked with Costco was more of a major one, and he replied his. So I asked him if they will be getting any and he said no.

I then proceeded to tell him that I thought he was doing something fishy by tying to give me this run around about getting them and not getting them. He then hung up on me.

SCREW COSCO. I will NOT get a membership right there because of this man.

bigbubba7373

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »

just got off the phone with costco in Everett, Massachusetts they got 95 in and have 70 left as of 5 mins ago

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »

Harrisburg PA too... Got like 30. (teamxbox forums)

Looks like the West is SOL right now. Everything is on the East coast...

Cog

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

If its the same shipping lag time that we saw with target from east to west coast, its only a matter of 2-3 days before the west coast Costcos will have them.

efxonly1

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(dgizzy @ Dec 9 2005, 08:42 AM) View Post

Hey guys, sorry for not posting more details...I saw on the computer Morrow, and when I got home I googled it, cuz I wasnt sure where that was located...might be Morrow,OH or GA. SOrry about that confusion, and I did see the $479 price tag and thought that was weird. Also, I'm located in Miami, FL. And on his inventory computer there were NO OTHER LOCATIONS that said were receiving them sad.gif at least not today or tomorrow! If anyone is able to score some at their costco because of this post and are able to get an extra one and sell it to me for retail + tax+ shipping I would be forever greatful. Let me know if you guys are able to get it. I'm jus giving out the info that he gave and showed me. Good luck guys!!

DAMNIT!!!!! DAMNITTTTT       You were correct dgizzy, the Costco in Gwinnett, GA had 48 in at 10am.  I arrived at 10:30am and the guy at the door said there was a line of about 100 people before the doors had opened.  I don't have a membership but I was going to get one before 11am if they had any.  Also, he said they are being shipped 24 to a pallet and his store got 2 pallets.  I called the Costco in Morrow, GA, but they had none.

Lanka Dragon

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(bigbubba7373 @ Dec 9 2005, 12:06 PM) View Post

just got off the phone with costco in Everett, Massachusetts they got 95 in and have 70 left as of 5 mins ago

Man... lucky! How is it that one store gets 95, but poor NY gets nothin sad.gif

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »

Man... lucky! How is it that one store gets 95, but poor NY gets nothin

Long Island Costco's got some....

Lanka Dragon

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(feflicker @ Dec 9 2005, 12:20 PM) View Post

Long Island Costco's got some....

Whoa! How many did they get in? Im in Manhattan, but that could be worth the field trip.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11