xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Best Places To Find A 360  (Read 54 times)

US Nationalist

• Archived User
Best Places To Find A 360
« on: December 06, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »

Through constant calling around, going to stores, reading through forums, and talking to managers, I'm going to state the most common list of retailers that people are going to, looking for a 360, and giving the best information possible about release dates. Here we go:

1. Wal-mart: Ironically, they're not receiving any until late January; they're not on the list to receive weekly shipments, believe it or not.

2. Target: Constantly going to receive random weekly - 2 week shipments.  Also, good chance that if you call before 8 on a morning that they've received a shipment the night before, you can have them hold one for you.

3. Best Buy: As it's been going around, it's official that Best Buy is going to receive a shipment on the weekend of the 18th.  So, depending on where you live, you'll want to actually check each day between the 16th-18th.

4. Circuit City: Some are going to receive random shipments, and some aren't going to receive any until after Christmas; this is a more unreliable source for it being subjective because of where you live.

5. Game Rush: Weekly shipments.  Some actually are letting you reserve one, surprisingly.

Hopefully, that helps some people that don't know where to look  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

And to end the constant rumors of a supposed "recall", let me emphasize: Microsöft is not recalling the 360! The incidences of 360s messing up are actually quite isolated, and minimal at most.  That isn't going to constitute a recall.

okandroid

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »

Awesome, I've been looking for a list like this.

lc204

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »

What about Toys R Us, Kmart, FYE, Sears, Compusa...?  Any news on their end?

Cog

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »

Sams club, Costco?