xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Zero Hour Pics, Will Update!  (Read 491 times)

santium

• Archived User
Zero Hour Pics, Will Update!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »

Dude, I swear I saw you. I can't remember where. And you're right. Someone did reply with "Do you value your life?"
Those bean bags are comfy as hell. And Adam is funny. I talked to him for like 3 mins. He told me that him and Morgan has had a 360 for about 3 months. Lucky bastards.

I might sell my faceplate as well.
I'm keeping the hoodie. And the mem cards. smile.gif When I get home I'll post pics of the faceplate.

guidop

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(santium @ Nov 22 2005, 03:32 PM)
Dude, I swear I saw you. I can't remember where. And you're right. Someone did reply with "Do you value your life?"
Those bean bags are comfy as hell. And Adam is funny. I talked to him for like 3 mins. He told me that him and Morgan has had a 360 for about 3 months. Lucky bastards.

I'm keeping the hoodie. And the mem cards. smile.gif When I get home I'll post pics of the faceplate.

post pics of everything you got i would like to seee them

amb7247

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »

is that  27" samsung they had there?

It looks like they have different sizes. One for far if your stnading and playing and a smaller one if your sitting? Or they all the same size?

poiygon

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2005, 01:12:00 AM »

We just left the Zero Hour event. We found a demo unit that we were able to boot into the XDK. I'll have pictures posted when I get back home (5 hour drive). There were a few items that we tried to copy to memory card, but it wouldn't let us. But we did find the settings to change region for games and dvds.

guidop

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2005, 02:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(poiygon @ Nov 22 2005, 06:12 PM)
We found a demo unit that we were able to boot into the XDK.

But we did find the settings to change region for games and dvds.

bullshit do you know how crazy that is if you did find out how to change the region code

xoverburnx

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2005, 02:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(poiygon @ Nov 22 2005, 03:12 AM)
We just left the Zero Hour event. We found a demo unit that we were able to boot into the XDK. I'll have pictures posted when I get back home (5 hour drive). There were a few items that we tried to copy to memory card, but it wouldn't let us. But we did find the settings to change region for games and dvds.

hey thats so awesome, i wouldnt b surprised if activision had one on site, at the food tent i got in a conversation with an activision employee, it was funny he kept asking us and telling us how call of duty 2 owned this launch, which i agreed with, and then turns out he was on the development team

i asked a buncha questions about the xbox360 and hardware and stuff, he went kinda technical but nothing revealing, it was cool though.
1. the xbox360 dvd-drive is fast, according to him
2. he hasn't used a non-devkit xbox so he doesn't actually kno how the hardware is
    2a. he said the final dev kits OWNED tho, 60gb harddrive etc.

what an awesome event

xoverburnx

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(santium @ Nov 22 2005, 12:32 AM)

u couldn't have missed me, i was on the big screen during the question and answer part of Gears of War. My godly voice boomed thru the speaker system.

my question was - after noticing how dark gears of war was, and how it makes use of shadows like doom -  " do we get a flashlight in the game or will we need a patch for that"

i was right behind sessler in line when he got his 360. this was after the long line died out

i'm gonna get the footage from g4, i was on the phone w/ my friend while i got on live tv, it was cool kuz he saw me 5 seconds later

xoverburnx

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Nov 22 2005, 02:05 AM)
is that  27" samsung they had there?

It looks like they have different sizes. One for far if your stnading and playing and a smaller one if your sitting? Or they all the same size?

hmm was pretty sure they were the same size yeh. hold on (reviewing pics) yeh same size.       i think i have a few more pics

you kno guys i purchased the photobucket premium account just for you. and damnit again that all my websites are down, it feels weird not having anywhere to host things

guidop

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2005, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(poiygon @ Nov 22 2005, 06:12 PM)

QUOTE(guidop @ Nov 22 2005, 07:19 PM)
bullshit do you know how crazy that is if you did find out how to change the region code

one more thing you should post this info on/at XboxHacker.net they would find it interesting indeed

xoverburnx

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »

okay i joined and posted, someone should follow up on this really

Shutdown[Swe]

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2005, 04:04:00 AM »

i can host all pictures and vids u want on my server. contact me on msn: [email protected]

Tidus_Beta

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2005, 06:06:00 AM »

i want a couple of them items, and dude ur inbox is full need to pm ulike....NOW lol! (o sorry, hes busy playin on his 360)

santium

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »

I saw you before that though. lol.
I was the 5th person to buy a 360.

There were a few dev kits there. I saw atleast 20. I would have snatched one if those stupid security guards didn't come over and say "You can't mess with that system, sir."

Grr....
Well, I'll be home in about 3 hrs. I'm in a rest stop that has wireless internet. Pics to come.

xoverburnx

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »

cool, my inbox is less than 10% full

guidop

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »

where are those new pictures from zero hour
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4