xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Every Ten Minutes Winners  (Read 1200 times)

hurleyskater1

• Archived User
Every Ten Minutes Winners
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »

You guys have any strategies as far as puttin them in? I have 5 I go today and am wondering what time I should put it in? I figure the busiest times are prob from now until like 11. Should I do an early morning time you think?

Shawn_

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »

sad.gif

AlkalineProdigy

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »

ive entered 22 codes still havent won lol

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(hurleyskater1 @ Sep 6 2005, 02:27 PM)
You guys have any strategies as far as puttin them in? I have 5 I go today and am wondering what time I should put it in? I figure the busiest times are prob from now until like 11. Should I do an early morning time you think?

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

They just updated the confirmation message:

You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered. The Xbox 360 is being released later this year in 2005, once the delivery date is confirmed we will post it in your account history so please check back periodically.

In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more.

Congratulations and Thank you for participating in the Every 10 minutes sweepstakes

Don’t forget you can still use your codes for Collect to Get Gear.

Note: If you would like to change your address, please call 1-877-370-2582 and refer to the number below.

jebus989

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »

laugh.gif j/k

i want sob stories! half you punks probly could afford a 360 factory... wheres the- i was bought a Mt Dew for my birthday and i found a code and managed to build a pc w/ just a peice of string and fourteen marbles. I entered my code seconds before the shoddily built pc broke and found that i won by telegram...

now thats what i wanna hear

im jus mad cos we have nothing like this in the UK

sept winwithwalkers!! go chillindude!!

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »

tongue.gif

jebus989

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

laugh.gif

boxrocker

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

LOL

Yeah you can donate to the red cross and about 3 other major groups.  I'm donating through my work since they are matching my donation 100% and the money goes to help out fellow employees in our company affected by the hurricane.

If I donate the xbox I'll probably find one of the local refugees.  We're in Georgia and have about 100 where we are now.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(boxrocker @ Sep 8 2005, 04:35 PM)
LOL

Tripme

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

I'm donating through my work since they are matching my donation 100% and the money goes to help out fellow employees in our company affected by the hurricane.

Ya, my work is doing kind of the same thing, except doubling what you give them and then adding that to what you put in.  We dont have any employees over in that area although a couple of the car dealerships with us got pretty messed up.

Congrats to everyone who has won so far, wish i had the patience to enter all those codes and win tongue.gif

Nerd4life

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(mkjones @ Sep 4 2005, 10:15 AM)
Dont rub it in sad.gif

nova805

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2005, 06:39:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif ... since papillion is a suburb of omaha, i'll just have to look up all the P.C.s in that city and demand them to give me my 360!!!!!    blink.gif

heheheheh.... whatever... ON WITH THE GAME!!!   tongue.gif

on a side note... i just found out the my second job will not be ending at the end of december, which means I will be having a lot of work on my hands, but also I'll be getting that extra $22K a year that I have been using for "luxury" items...  I use the first job for bills and neccecities and squeek by with it alone, now that I'll be keeping the second job, I can now afford a 360, extra controllers, whatever games I want, and I'll still be able to keep my savings account up!!!   ok, sorry for that side... I'm just really excited now, wasn't expcting them to do a complete 360 on me and have me stay... (the insurance company i'm with has been bought out and our contracts are up at the end of  december, well, looks like they are looking to keep all us computer guys a bit longer   biggrin.gif, I'm only part time too, working about 20 hours a week, so I'm sure the full timers are really happy since they depend on that job... its really just something I need until I graduate to buy luxury items like i said before)

seneros

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »

14 bottles total, 1 to 2 entries each, only one entered in the winning time slot.

user posted image

Xlife

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »

I won at 10:30AM today. I entered my 170 tops last night for that time slot, when there were about 250 entries already for that slot. I didn't buy any pepsi cuz I don't drink soda. I got the tops from people on campus over the last week and a half. My school's vending machines are all pepsi products =)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15