xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: System-mods.com 5% Sale Of Everyting Instock  (Read 140 times)

nolga

• Archived User
System-mods.com 5% Sale Of Everyting Instock
« on: March 12, 2003, 09:52:00 PM »

Hello Everyone Our new site is up and running and we are having a %5 sale of all items even Premods!!!!!!

www.system-mods.com
Our Pogo Pins Came in Today and all Previouse xboxmodchips.net pogo pin orders will be shipped tomorrow.

We have lites, Pro's and everything else instock ready to ship.

Current Premod wait time is 24-48 hours and it will be shipped.

Our Premods are the same as they were on xboxmodchips.net  :D Armed to the teeth :D Custom Painted and Neon light moded systems are avialable also better pics and diferent colours are coming soon.

Our Light mod's are not like everyone elses used with Led's. We use 2 x 3 in. Cold Cath Codes to give it the extreme bright light.

If we by any chance missed your order from xboxmodchips.net feel free to call us on the toll free nummber so we can get it taken care off.  We have hired more employees to answer emails and help out in the channel.  We have a state of the art email ticketing software that keeps us organized and right up to date with emails coming in.  We experienced extreme beacklog due to xecuter taking so long on shipping our order as well as everyones elses orders.  How ever we took all last week to Finish up all remaining orders and got ready for the new site.  Back logs wont happen anymore since we can set the inventory with our new cart system.  We will always show the actuall quantity of evey item instock.

We appreciate you guys support and business

Ps: Our new cart has loyal customer pay off the more you order the more precentage discounts you receive on future purchases.

dcaruana

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 09:51:00 AM »

I hope to hell this is run a million times better than xboxmodchips was, although I see the same names involved.

I placed an order back in December when they were "shipping" X2Lites and was SUPPOSED to get it before Christmas (after I paid for 2 day shipping). Well, not only did it not come, but not ONE SINGLE E-MAIL OR VOICE MAIL WAS ANSWERED!!

To top it off, a banner was FINALLY posted on the web page stating that there were problems and everyone who ordered during some time frame (don't remember the dates) would receive a free "skin". Not that I wanted one, but I sure as hell didn't get one, even though I was one of those people. And the order tracking was worthless.

I ended up disputing it with my credit card company and then, whadyaknow - it showed up.

And, as icing on the cake, I e-mailed a "technical support" question when I finally did get the chip and, of course, never got an answer.

Suffice it to say that I urge EVERYONE to stay away from these guys. If you've had a good experience, you were lucky.

They'll never get another penny of my money. Use someone else.

mrloc

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

Same here... I DO NOT recommend them.  It took 49 days for me to get my order.   I called them, they lied to me about my order.  I payed for 2 day AIR shipping and they sent regular usps.  I read another post from a guy with the same shipping complaint.  I bet they did that to everyone.  2 day air was 2 dollars more.... $2 x 5000 orders= a good chunk of change.  Do not do business with them under any name.

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 01:04:00 AM »

The 2nd day Air option on our old site was usps priority shipping for $7 that include usps priority flat rate envelope at 3.50 + 3.50 handling fee. Thats how we used to always ship the 2nd day orders.  The reason why it took so long for your order to go out is mainly because it took us a long time to receive our order.  We passed the same word on to you that was passed to us by the manufacturer.  We waited 38 days for our last order to come in and there was nothing we could do about that.  The long delays Hurt us all.  We no longer take preorders and sell items which are not instock.  Our new site shows accurate stock information to prevent us from taking orders we cant fill.

Im sorry we could not ship your order out sooner but we wont be having those kind of problems anymore.  I guarrantee you that if you placed and order right now it would ship light years faster.  We are back to same day shipping on Chip orders and 2-3 day wait on premods.

pkpss

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 01:44:00 AM »

2nd Day Air =/= USPS Priority Mail

dcaruana

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 03:14:00 AM »

None of that explains:
The lack of providing service (tracking not working, product not available when initially promised)
The lack of response (not  a SINGLE communication was EVER responded to. And you DIDN'T pass along info from the manufacturer)
Lack of satisfaction ("We'll send everyone who was delayed a free skin" - yeah right.)
False advertising (USPS Priority mail is what I get for 2nd day air? They are NOT the same thing!)

And how's this:
"I guarrantee you that if you placed and order right now it would ship light years faster."
So you weren't telling anyone that you would ship fast before? WHATever.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
"Honey, I know I've cheated on you before but I swear those days are behind me."

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2003, 08:15:00 AM »

IF you would have checked the site we posted new info weekly.    The lack of response was because we had a skeleton crew.  We have hired more people since them and we have excellent response time as well as toll free numbers for customers to call on.  

I presonnaly cant remember promising any skins to people since we already gave the pogo pins away for free.   You call us scammers but yet we gave away 8k worth of pogo pins to customers.

This all comes down to Xecuter delaying everything like always.  Nothing we could do.  At least we took the liberty of giving you somthing for free.  But you wanted Pogo Pin + a free skin?  Anything else how bout a premod?  

We have also come to the conclusion that with some people it doesent matter what you do if its not delivered on a silver plate they are going to complian.

Sorry your Chip took so long to get there.  At least you got a free pogo out of the deal.  To ask for more is kind of nuts since we barelly made money on your order anyways.

dcaruana

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2003, 04:33:00 PM »

a) I DID check the site - THERE WAS NO INFO
B) you promised skins ON the site (would you like a print out of it?)
c) Didn't make any money? I paid $56 for an X2Lite ($38 package now) and you didn't make any money?
d) I didn't get pogo pins. I got a pin header and that's it. Standard from the "factory"
e) 8k worth of pogo pins, huh? If I assume that you mean you included that silly little circuit board, too, that cost you, max, a buck. More likely about 50 cents. en masse. Filled 16,000 orders, did you? Are you counting people like me that you didn't actually send them to?
f) how the hell do you know what I got? You haven't bothered to look it up, obviously
g) Skeleton crew? Okay, are you a skeleton? I sent e-mail directly to [email protected]. Why didn't you answer - EVER?
h) "It's all xecutor's fault". Whatever.  They only did this to you, hm? Did they make you lie about everything else and not answer e-mails, too. Couldn't be your fault, could it?

You suck and it's no one's fault but your own. Go "wow" people with customer service and come back and talk to me. Until then - you suck.

This post has been edited by dcaruana: Mar 20 2003, 12:37 AM

mrloc

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2003, 11:13:00 PM »

lmao

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 10:23:00 AM »

tell me where we can find pogo pins for 2 bucks.  Just so you know cost on pogo pins is more than x2lites.  

a) We only got 250 of our 500 pogo pins ordered on batch 1 which got shipped with the pro's in January.  Thats our fault lol
B) We made payment for Our 2nd order on Feb 10th. Received 300 x2lites March 1 (1/3 of our x2 lite order).  Our fault also. lol
c) March 8th the pro's just started to show up and by the 10 th we finnaly got some pogo pins on batch2.  
d) For you info Xecuter still owe's us some chips.  They went on vacation and left some idiot in charge of shipping.  Thats our fault also.
e) Reason why we didnt answer any phone calls.  2 guys Modding 175 premods in 2 weeks.  All these phone calls were slowing us down.  To us shipping premods was more important than answering phone calls. We apologixe for that.  Thats why we have 7 employees know instead of 3.

I know for a fact other sites were having the same problems with xecuter.  Got mod, Gamefreax, etc.  I think we were all having problems.  And if you knew or were informed about the scene a little more that you would have known.  But yet its still ALL OUR FAULT According to you.  We take full blame for not being intouch more but when people email the same question 4 times in 1 day that makes it hard to get to everyone.

If we promised you a skin and didnt ship it to you feel free to call the order support line and request one.

KaoS

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »

I would like to make a point to everyone..

1. Most of the customers who "waited" for so long, didn't even read what they where ordering, it states "PRE-ORDER" not "IN STOCK" so us not sending out a product that they pre-ordered isn't really are fault. How do we ship out products when we don't have it in stock? Also when you are dealing with team xecuter themselfs, and they tell us they have sent are stock, yet they never did? What can we do? We had to hear complaints from hunderds of customers, we know you people where pissed, but so where we!

2. The "NEWS" section on the old site was in the top graphic to the right, and yes it was changed weekly.

3. SMT is a new company, new staff, new products, new software to help us serv the customers, and well as nolga said toll free numbers that you can call, at no extra cost to you.

4. XBMC was having alot of hardware/software issues with its servers, and was very under staffed and unogranized. Nolga and I decided it was time to "improve" this company, so for two months we worked are asses off on SMT. Again SMT is a new company, with a different goal.

5. All customers who still havn't got there product, need to call us and we will get it sorted for them. Are old shipping system was a mess, the new one is all fedex based, and we can manage it alot better. Also the old cart software was junk, we have replaced it with all new software, that is much better, and works!

6. No company is perfect, no company can do everything %100 correct all the time. NO company can please every customer, you have to understand this. We have changed are ways, and everything else we do. If you don't want to shop with us, don't, but just becuase you have a bad expierence with the OLD company, doesn't mean new customers will have the same expierences with the NEW company.

[KaoS] - Manager, System Mod

dcaruana

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2003, 02:10:00 PM »

Kaos, to your points:
1. Pre-order: Mine was NOT a pre-order according to the website
2. News: Yep. Top right. That's where it said "free skin" to those who were delayed. Please explain to me now why nolga claimed no knowledge of this? (We'll come back to this)
3.  New company: Same nolga.
4. Old company was understaffed: Again, I sent e-mails DIRECTLY to nolga. If it's your/his company, why no response? Hard to blame your own inaction on your staff, isn't it?
5. "Call us": Apparently, you're not getting it. What everyone is bitching about is that contact for problems is ignored. Why don't you guys start combing through your e-mails and messages? People ARE contacting you.
6. Nobody's perfect: Indeed. I can allow for unexpected problems. What I cannot abide are lies ("we never promised skins","we sent you pogo pins", "your order has shipped") and lack of responsiveness (not one single e-mail or call returned).

Nolga, to your points:
I never had an issue with your upstream supply. I had an issue with how you handled it (see above).

I never e-mailed the same question four times. My e-mails were spread out over weeks. Welcome to doing business. If you can't handle it, leave.

Pogo pins cost you more than the X2lites, huh? Okay, you sell the lites for $38 and the pins for $28. You must have a hell of a mark up on the X2Lites if you make any money on the pogo pins. I thought you didn't make any money on my order (remember? $56, no pogo pins).

Take your skin and stuff it. Why do I have to call you? You promised it to begin with.

"If you knew anything about the scene". Oh, whatever... You can jam the "scene" where the sun doesn't shine. I know about the delays, you twit. IT'S ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Kaos, you don't seem like quite the shit that nolga does. If it was just you, I'd consider it. But as long as nolga is in the mix, then the bottom line is this:
I was lied to.
I was cheated.
I have not seen a knowledge or willingness to provide good customer service demonstrated.
XBMC sucked.
The same people are running SMC (nolga) - it probably sucks, too.

You'll never get a penny of my money again, and I urge anyone reading this thread to steer clear of you, because you have clearly demonstrated that you are not forthright and honest business operators.

Finally, you can write all the ill-thought out responses that nolga can bang out on the keyboard. I'm done with this thread. I've stated my case and have no more time for this crap.

I'd say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it. Kaos - get away from this guy before he drags you down.

Have a nice life.

KaoS

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

hah, ok
1. Pre-order: Mine was NOT a pre-order according to the website

Well I am not sure what you ordered, so I can't tell you if it was an "pre-order" or not.

2. News: Yep. Top right. That's where it said "free skin" to those who were delayed. Please explain to me now why nolga claimed no knowledge of this? (We'll come back to this)

If you are missing a skin, CALL US, or e-mails us, or use are new helpdesk/ticket system, and we will send you a "FREE SKIN" if you need it so bad.

3. New company: Same nolga.

Ehh, no have you tried to order with us since SMT was opened?

4. Old company was understaffed: Again, I sent e-mails DIRECTLY to nolga. If it's your/his company, why no response? Hard to blame your own inaction on your staff, isn't it?

Correct, Nolga had to mod 10-50 xboxes a day, you think he had time to sit at his computer and read e-mails all day? NO, which is why he never responded? He is 1 person, we now have more staff, and a "helpdesk/ticket" system, that if you e-mail up to 10 staff members can read it, and reply to it, so it is not all on his sholdereds, since he has to worry about getting orders out, and modding them, not handling customer service, that is are job... Maybe you should have contacted someone else, not just nolga? EVen joined are channel on IRC?

5. "Call us": Apparently, you're not getting it. What everyone is bitching about is that contact for problems is ignored. Why don't you guys start combing through your e-mails and messages? People ARE contacting you.

As I stated before, we had MAJOR hardware/software issues, most e-mails where not even getting to us, let alone we where so backed up we couldn't handle sitting and answering them all day, now we have a new system as I said a helpdesk/ticket software, that lets all the staff handle the work load, not just 1 person? Also with the phones we sit and answer them all day, if you call someone will answer, unless they had to step out to lunch etc..

6. Nobody's perfect: Indeed. I can allow for unexpected problems. What I cannot abide are lies ("we never promised skins","we sent you pogo pins", "your order has shipped") and lack of responsiveness (not one single e-mail or call returned).

Again we will send you an skin, just let us know what you want, and your order # etc.

Btw we gave away 500 pogo pins free, since we advertised the x2pros where going to come with the pogo pins for months, due to this the pogo pins DUE cost ust alot of money, since we had to give so many free. Now we could have been assholes, and NOT given them free and made everyone who pre-order pay extra for them, but we didn't. And the retail price of an x2lite is 49.99? So how is $38 marked up allot? heh

Take your skin and stuff it. Why do I have to call you? You promised it to begin with.  <-- what do you think you are the only customer we have? You have any idea how many orders a day we get? You think we can remember everything? no.. No one can, plus with the switch to SMT, alot of old stuff was lost.

You need to understand that nolga is just 1 person, he can't do it all, that is why he employed more staff members, and paid a shit load of money to get SMT setup and made public. We took an "underground" compmany and made it an LLC real offical company. Again every company makes mistakes, and we are trying to correct them, ALL OF US AT SMT. But we can't do that unless the old customers who still need stuff, don't contact us via the new systems, (helpdesk/ticket, new e-mail that goes into the helpdesk, or by phone)

I have been working with nolga for 5 months now, I wish you knew how it is to run an company, or even how to run a mod company, when suppliers tell us, "your 1000 x2pros are shipped" or "your 1000 pogo pions are shipped" then they never give us an tracking #, and two weeks later they tell us "Oh we will be sending your 1000 chips this week". We have tens of thounds of customers, who where all waiting, and we handel anywhere from 100-500 e-mails a day how can we remember it all? We couldn't with the old system, but we can now, since we have changed they way we do things, AGAIN SMT IS A NEW COMPANY. We are not "XBMC" xbmc is no more.

We are trying todo what we can to correct this, but for some reason you don't want us to? Is it so you can keep bashing us? We are willing to send you what was promissed, and help you out, and make this right. Its a bit unfair to keep bashing us, if you are not going to let us correct what was done.

[KaoS]

This post has been edited by KaoS: Mar 20 2003, 11:16 PM

dcaruana

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2003, 04:41:00 PM »

I said I was done, but I guess I wasn't...

1) Contacting more than nolga - Tried that. Sent e-mail to every addressI could get my hands on. Left voice messages, too. Didn't matter. Onus is NOT on me to try a zillion times to get a hold of someone. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

2) Running a company - Run several. A very successful and lucrative one for 15 years on word of mouth, sold it. New company for last four. I wouldn't have lasted if I ran things like XBMC, that's for sure. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

3) I don't WANT the skin. But it was the ONLY gesture made in an effort to make up for the screw ups - and then you never sent it. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

4) Bashing. I've said my piece. Take the situation and events I've recounted and use them positively. I'm done with you, your company, and this thread.

KaoS

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »

1) Contacting more than nolga - Tried that. Sent e-mail to every addressI could get my hands on. Left voice messages, too. Didn't matter. Onus is NOT on me to try a zillion times to get a hold of someone. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Again, have you tried since the SMT site was luanched? NO? Your customer service was bad with XBMC, not with SMT. Again its a new company.

2) Running a company - Run several. A very successful and lucrative one for 15 years on word of mouth, sold it. New company for last four. I wouldn't have lasted if I ran things like XBMC, that's for sure. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Again I don't see anything todo with a mod company, its a bit different, plus its all internet based.

3) I don't WANT the skin. But it was the ONLY gesture made in an effort to make up for the screw ups - and then you never sent it. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

We where offering you this skin, as customer service, since yes we did mess up, and we want to correct things, but you don't want it, so all that says to me, is you want to keep bashing us, and not let us give you a reason to stop.

4) Bashing. I've said my piece. Take the situation and events I've recounted and use them positively. I'm done with you, your company, and this thread.

Good, we try are best to correct things, but you don't want them correct, so your right this is over. :)