xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Walmart.com Music Downloads  (Read 34 times)

bluedeath

• Archived User
Walmart.com Music Downloads
« on: December 12, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »

Here is my Rant.

My wife gave me a walmart music download gift card for my birthday a while back and I decided to use the thing up before I completely forgot about it.  I should have thrown the damn thing in the trash.  The download time was ridiculous.  I have the usual cable 3000 kbs and each song downloaded at 25 KB.  The download comes in the new evil licensed WMA but that didn't bother me as much as the fact that you have to use an upgraded roxio burner with the new windows media player 9 in order to burn onto cd.  I used the standard roxio that comes with the new media player and each track sounded like crap.  I am amazed that walmart's music downloading dept. has not gone the way of their worthless dvd rental dept.

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (bluedeath @ Dec 13 2004, 01:38 AM)
Here is my Rant.

My wife gave me a walmart music download gift card for my birthday a while back and I decided to use the thing up before I completely forgot about it.  I should have thrown the damn thing in the trash.  The download time was ridiculous.  I have the usual cable 3000 kbs and each song downloaded at 25 KB.  The download comes in the new evil licensed WMA but that didn't bother me as much as the fact that you have to use an upgraded roxio burner with the new windows media player 9 in order to burn onto cd.  I used the standard roxio that comes with the new media player and each track sounded like crap.  I am amazed that walmart's music downloading dept. has not gone the way of their worthless dvd rental dept.

:boring:

Who cares you tart.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (Spency234 @ Dec 13 2004, 07:24 AM)
:boring:

Who cares you tart.

Apparently you do since you responded.  Thanks for the love.