xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Seen This Phone Before?  (Read 45 times)

Dalma

• Archived User
Anyone Seen This Phone Before?
« on: December 09, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »

Hi guys,

want to buy this thing, but i haven't seen any reviews  so far.

touch screen phone

when you click on buy now you go directly to the mobile phone website, it has some nice pics etc.

msg if you happen to know a website with a good review!!

Dalma

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »

no one?

quall

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 03:20:00 PM »

No, but I saw a beta phone that sits on your wrist like a wrist band. You then put your finger up to you ear and it sends vibrations up your wrist and hand into your ear. Was quite funny, but very advanced and less costly.

_SCaRfaCe

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »

No... but i did save $120 by switching my insurance to Geico!

... ha...... ha....... ha

lol aiight ill shutup

... the cellie looks really nice btw

... plan on gettin one lemme kno if its worth the mula$

powercntrl

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 04:35:00 AM »

I wish someone would make a cell phone with a titanium case (none of this cheap plastic bullshit), good battery life, a loud ass motherfucking ringer I can actually hear over ambient background noise, excellent signal strength (I'm talking full bars in the middle of nowhere), a charger connector that won't break and a screen that can be easily read in both daylight and total darkness.

That would be MY ultimate cell phone.  This cheap disposable crap being sold these days makes me want to puke.  It's all fun when you're young and trying to impress your friends, but when you need to use your phone for work - the most important feature becomes how well it works as a damn phone.   Who knew?  :blink:

Samulayo

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »

I couldnt agree more, they need to start making phones for grownups. I'd like a like metal clam phone that lets me use it as a phone and textmessaging occationally, don't need cameras and all the other crap and very importantly it doesnt have a stupid arial sticking out of it that digs into my leg. The Motorola RAZR V3 is a step in the right direction, but its a bit on the large side (nice and thin but the rest of it is huge) this is mainly due to them wanting to put a camera and good lcd on it. it they had a smaller lcd and no camera it could be made smaller so that i could actually use it with one hand.

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

The Audiovox SMT5600 is similiar too. It has a custom Windows XP OS inside, and houses WMP. So, you can play movies on it with a SD memory stick

sheik124

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »

bah, all the above mentioned phones stink. if you want a good convergence device/phone, the SE P900 (albeit a bit expensive) is the only way to go
have a motorola v600 myself, same general functionality as a v3 razr, its nice

enderandrew

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »