xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: ATTENTION: Solution For Xbox Live Bannings  (Read 1881 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
ATTENTION: Solution For Xbox Live Bannings
« Reply #360 on: October 07, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »

1. Acquire and install a new unbanned HDD.
2. Format the HDD and install the retail MS Dashboard using Slayers 2.6.
3. Acquire and install a new unbanned/unused EEPROM using ConfigMagic.
4. Register a new Xbox Live account using a different GT. (CRITICAL!!!)

i think step3 is the most difficult there, how can be be 100% sure a purchased eeprom is virgin? and especially considering many people still dont even know about marriage theory they equate "virgin" with "unbanned" and of course even an unbanned nonvirgin eeprom is as good as banned without the married HD

and i think its quite possible thats what happened to you, Salblock

CloakedHunter

• Archived User
« Reply #361 on: October 26, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Well, it looks as if my thread has served its purpose for nearly a year now. I've been unbanned ever since I started this thread in November 2004, and now, after all the updates, I'm happy to say that I'm still alive and kicking. Although, it's only been a few hours since I first logged in, so I'm not confirming anything yet. After Miggidy and I finalized the details of the Marriage Theory almost one year ago, I certainly hope we don't have to go through that again. It was a lot of work and a lot of bans to finally beat it. So, hopefully, they've finally given up on the original Xbox (knock on wood). Now I just need my 360...

CloakedHunter

• Archived User
« Reply #362 on: January 02, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »

Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten banned on the 360 yet??

striker754

• Archived User
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »

Hey guys

I am wondering if I can get unbanned. Can I install a switch to go between 2 hard drives to play on live?

I have a bigger hard drive, but i was banned for modded xbox.

I have my old stock hard drive. I am NOT sure if it has been on live or not, I do not believe it has. I think I had the bigger one the whole time that I played on live.

Can I install a switch to switch to the stock hard drive to play on live, update my eeprom and still be ok with my old gamertag? Or should I find a 2 month?

Weird thing is, my brother has a modded box and he is not banned, yet one of his friends also has a modded box and is banned.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]