xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Recent Bannings, By The Numbers.  (Read 217 times)

Fink

• Archived User
Recent Bannings, By The Numbers.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 12:24:00 AM »

tongue.gif If it is fine to answer, I wouldn't mind knowing where to get an unbanned one.

smack_blitz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 05:46:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

anyways the gamertag issue doesn;t seem to affect me.  I found my old account again and loaded it on my "iced" out xbox.  When my old xbox got banned 8 months ago, i gave it to a friend so he can do the backup thing without live. I saw him recently and I recoverd my account using a memory card.  I connected last night as the old tag and it seems fine.  Keep you guys posted tomorrow. (have to go to work soon)

A.Z.BEST

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2004, 06:26:00 AM »

tongue.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (A.Z.BEST® @ Oct 23 2004, 02:29 PM)
How about ppl who have played the french game, played on XBL with modchip off and they're not banned and never have been? tongue.gif

well.. those ppl are just lucky mofos and dont count.. because im sure there would be people lying and throwing the poll off...

and artifex... lmao.. i feel "enlightened"

i have illusions of a grander life...
regardless if its a verbed ass double negative ghetto style idiosyncrasy that you had to correct.

im sure you meant no offence... but i just found it pointless when im trying to post about something semi-serious.. couldnt you have pm'd me with your enlightening info?

smack_blitz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2004, 06:55:00 AM »

well.. those ppl are just lucky mofos and dont count.. because im sure there would be people lying and throwing the poll off...

I think this is mostly luck.

I think they gather all the gamertags of every person with a modchip, threw their names in a hat, then pick the lucky winner!!!

there seems to be a lack of consistency nowadays when it comes to getting banned.  I think some guy behind live just bans modded xbox's simply for having a cooler name than his own......

btw.  9 hours and counting...  PANDORA TOMORROW ROCKS!!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2004, 07:14:00 AM »

you did not just say pandora tomorrow rocks...
i played that game way too much... you would prolly shit yourself if you saw my hours on that game.
i am banning myself from playing that until H2 comes out.. ill play soldier of fortune 2 until then.

but yea... kinda inconsistant on the bannings... maybe trying to scare some ppl, just to let us know they can crack down on us if they wanted.
oh well.. im still not banned ::knocks on wood:: and hopefully wont get banned.

smack_blitz

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2004, 07:34:00 AM »

true say...

i'd ask for your tag but...... i already know what you'll say. I only put a total of 2 hours or so....  So ya, i'll probably sh*t my pants if i saw your hours.  

10 hours and counting......

btw, Grander.   thanks for your efforts on this matter. I'm sure we ALL appreciate it.

A.Z.BEST

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (ILLusions0fGrander @ Oct 23 2004, 02:36 PM)

I meant myself rotfl.gif . And you can see my Xbox in my signature. I am ok on XBL smile.gif. I had to say it smile.gif.

smack_blitz

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

rotfl.gif

A.Z.BEST

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2004, 08:46:00 AM »

muhaha.gif

What's so bad in his sig? smile.gif Do you mean his Xbox or the Gamertag? Or maybe both laugh.gif . No offence smile.gif.

And to be fair with the topic; it's easy to see that the reason of the recent bannings is earlier banning smile.gif. So it has to be something like mobo/hdd flagging.

Artifex

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (A.Z.BEST® @ Oct 23 2004, 03:55 PM)
I meant myself rotfl.gif . And you can see my Xbox in my signature. I am ok on XBL smile.gif. I had to say it smile.gif.

Nice box.  Did you do the ram upgrade yourself?  If so, kudos, it's not the average newb who can manage a surface mount job of that caliber.  Hell, I still get strung out doing one.

One thing of note, however....

Green= additional heat sink on the MCPX chip (northbridge).

The MCPX is the southbridge chipset, and has no northbridge functionality.

--Arti

smack_blitz

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

What's so bad in his sig?  Do you mean his Xbox or the Gamertag? Or maybe both  . No offence .

It's kinda stupid showing that info on a public forum.  Declaring you have a chip and the tag that u use seem kinda asking to be shitlisted by live.

Hahahaha, I got ya all, dumbasses. My name is William. Guess what's my surname?

Who gives a fuck what your name is?  Stop being a smartass.

A.Z.BEST

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »

dry.gif . And my real name is not William (Bill).

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2004, 03:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (ILLusions0fGrander @ Oct 22 2004, 08:49 AM)

grandeur:
1) The quality or condition of being grand; magnificence: “The world is charged with the grandeur of God” (Gerard Manley Hopkins).

2) Nobility or greatness of character.

grander:

1) Large and impressive in size, scope, or extent; magnificent.

lol
now i know my cock has 2 definitions,

i voted #1 for the pole, i have a certain save on my box for 4 days now but havent connected to any tunneling software for over 4 months, and dont plan too, also going to delete that save pretty soon

play GRIT some madden, pro fishing challenge nba live SRS racing and mortal kombat, one of the listed at least once a day and havent banned yet

i would say it is definatly something to do with the already banned and finding ways around it to get back on

my box has been connected to live for over 8 months unmodded and recently modded it with a chameleon taken from another box  and new 160 gig drive a week ago with  all e: info ftp'd over

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2004, 06:24:00 AM »

i dont know..
maybe they just caught on to the whole eeprom switch deal.. figured theyd let us know that doesnt work anymore, make it a little harder to get unbanned...
and threw a few bans at us to boot.

Pages: 1 [2] 3