xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xtc  (Read 109 times)

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Xtc
« on: February 13, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »

If you go to their website, you should be able to email one of the forum moderators there for the download. I don't believe it's fully distributed yet, though it may be, best bet is email their admins.

c-2

• Archived User
Xtc
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »

You see then you're just playing with words about not offering the software - why can't they? Because it's illegal plain and simple, you have to find it laying around in underground chat rooms and FTP sites. Don't try to deny it's existance by saying "We're 100% legal because we don't advertise our illegal software" that's bull. But I'm closing thread.... BAM!

......... when u email them is that an underground chat room or do they send u the FTP site , you know the same FTP site where u can get a copy of other "illegal" homebrew apps , like XBMC ..

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Xtc
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

I never said where they download it c-2, read what I wrote, I said your best bet is to email the moderators of that site, I have no idea if they send you to an FTP server, and HTTP download site, send it over DC on AIM. I just simply stated that you would have to email one of their moderators for the download - or what I should have said download information. Thank you for the continuation of a flame war that I was trying to stop ( I admit to taking part of it too, but I closed that thread to just drop the subject)

c-2

• Archived User
Xtc
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

haha .. u locked so i had to get in one more shot! :]

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Xtc
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

locking topic ftw!  smile.gif