xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Look At What This Guy Is Selling On Ebay  (Read 421 times)

r0wdy

• Archived User
Look At What This Guy Is Selling On Ebay
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2003, 07:21:00 PM »

Sure why don't you post you guide like everyone else on Xbox-scene and other xbox sites. Then is dumb asses pay you then it is their own fault for being a dumb ass!!!

Show us your really not an scammer making money off of others work!

r0wdy

hydraulix

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2003, 07:51:00 PM »

TD gives it away for free, that's his business. People make money off of linux everyday also, cry me a river. Oh dont worry, I changed the guide to reflect XBConnect now so TD and his free code can do whatever.

hah, damn straight you did jackass. smell that?

funny how things change so quickly.

MomDad

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2003, 08:49:00 PM »

Personally savagegerbil, I hope you get shot, pissed on, and ass-raped in prison by a big smelly dude with a penchant for young, nerdy boys.

P.S. 404 Error on your little linky there

savagegerbil

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2003, 09:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (MomDad @ Oct 29 2003, 06:49 AM)
Personally savagegerbil, I hope you get shot, pissed on, and ass-raped in prison by a big smelly dude with a penchant for young, nerdy boys.

P.S. 404 Error on your little linky there

Do you all know what effects negative publicity has on one's business?

Arakon

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2003, 09:26:00 PM »

do you know what causes people to give you negative publicity that ruins your "business"?
being a moron and selling free stuff for profit.
your fault alone, noone else's.

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2003, 05:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (savagegerbil @ Oct 29 2003, 02:33 AM)
QUOTE (Arakon @ Oct 29 2003, 07:26 AM)
do you know what causes people to give you negative publicity that ruins your "business"?
being a moron and selling free stuff for profit.
your fault alone, noone else's.

lol, good try but I'll give a few more people a try to answer before I let you in on a little bit of information.

All well and good, ebay didnt like your auction and promptly shut it down.  

Good luck on starting more of them.

savagegerbil

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2003, 08:24:00 AM »

rotfl.gif

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2003, 08:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (savagegerbil @ Oct 29 2003, 06:24 PM)
lol, negative publicity has the same effects as regular publicity, thanks for keeping this thread at the top  rotfl.gif

IDIOT!!!!

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2003, 09:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (moistness @ Oct 29 2003, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (savagegerbil @ Oct 29 2003, 06:24 PM)
lol, negative publicity has the same effects as regular publicity, thanks for keeping this thread at the top  rotfl.gif

IDIOT!!!!

Moistness is dead on...

Heh, if you really think that, then you truly are an idiot. Not that you havent proved that over and over again in this thread.

I am glad to see the thread stay afloat, so no one wastes their money on you.

All this is going to do is make your name known as "that scammer guy who sells the guides on ebay".

How'd you like your 15 minutes?

flat235

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »

wink.gif

TD

savagegerbil

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (flat235 @ Oct 28 2003, 10:22 PM)
Like I said... "get a fucking job"

XLink doesnt use the XDK .. bo-xlink does.. do you tell people how to obtain install that? If so, ure just as "illegal" as we are mate..

Also, there is a massive difference between u and X-S.. yeah, X-S has banners and stuff - it costs them hundreds of dollars to keep this place running - but people arent charged for using it - not at all.. They can come here and get all the info they want, for free.. thats y ppl like me contribute here.. What are your "thousands of dollars costs" ?? Your own time in raping all the support threads here and grabbing a few screen shots? Fuck off.. thief..

*EVERY* single person involved with xlink does it for absolutely no money - ever.. and although we can do absolutely nothing to stop u selling that crap on ebay, I for one find it utterly fucking disgraceful..

TD

Collect information on me, it wont do you any good.

and TD, calling me a theif is slanderous and you are liable since I have emails saying I had permission to write a guide, I have logged messenger data saying I had permission, and there is even a post from dfunked, a member of your crew saying I asked and had permission and yet you still call me a theif?  We'll see how my lawyer wants to handle this, and I dont think you are in a good position to be going to court with this information stacked against you, especially after openly admitting to violating international copyright laws by writing bo-xlink in a public forum.  

Now you wanna turn around and say you werent all for it, fine. You wanna roll the dice and see what happens, fine. I have abided and operated within the scope of the law, so I have nothing to worry about if this goes to court. You on the otherhand, you have a lot more to lose.

You drop it and I'll drop it, you continue doing your thing and I'll continue doing mine. Or we can just continue doing this and we can make it into a real big stinkfest with a lot of attention coming on all of us, attention from MS. You decide

Smoochie

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2003, 12:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Oct 29 2003, 05:03 AM)
Topics > eBay Policies > Prohibited and Restricted Items > Compilation and Informational Media
The listing may not offer information on how to receive specific items for free outside of eBay.

heh, goodbye lame fucker

narc - huh.gif

just saying, you wouldn't be so happy if somone went and told MS about your little corner of the world would you??

Jhezz hackers narcing on people what next  rolleyes.gif

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Smoochie @ Oct 29 2003, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Oct 29 2003, 05:03 AM)
Topics > eBay Policies > Prohibited and Restricted Items > Compilation and Informational Media
The listing may not offer information on how to receive specific items for free outside of eBay.

heh, goodbye lame fucker

narc -

just saying

heh, you can say what you want dummy, its against their policy.

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2003, 12:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (savagegerbil @ Oct 29 2003, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (flat235 @ Oct 28 2003, 10:22 PM)
Like I said... "get a fucking job"

XLink doesnt use the XDK .. bo-xlink does.. do you tell people how to obtain install that? If so, ure just as "illegal" as we are mate..

Also, there is a massive difference between u and X-S.. yeah, X-S has banners and stuff - it costs them hundreds of dollars to keep this place running - but people arent charged for using it - not at all.. They can come here and get all the info they want, for free.. thats y ppl like me contribute here.. What are your "thousands of dollars costs" ?? Your own time in raping all the support threads here and grabbing a few screen shots? Fuck off.. thief..

*EVERY* single person involved with xlink does it for absolutely no money - ever.. and although we can do absolutely nothing to stop u selling that crap on ebay, I for one find it utterly fucking disgraceful..

TD

Collect information on me, it wont do you any good.

and TD, calling me a theif is slanderous and you are liable since I have emails saying I had permission to write a guide, I have logged messenger data saying I had permission, and there is even a post from dfunked, a member of your crew saying I asked and had permission and yet you still call me a theif?  We'll see how my lawyer wants to handle this, and I dont think you are in a good position to be going to court with this information stacked against you, especially after openly admitting to violating international copyright laws by writing bo-xlink in a public forum.  

Now you wanna turn around and say you werent all for it, fine. You wanna roll the dice and see what happens, fine. I have abided and operated within the scope of the law, so I have nothing to worry about if this goes to court. You on the otherhand, you have a lot more to lose.

You drop it and I'll drop it, you continue doing your thing and I'll continue doing mine. Or we can just continue doing this and we can make it into a real big stinkfest with a lot of attention coming on all of us, attention from MS. You decide

yer a funny lil turd arent ya?

Smoochie

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2003, 12:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (jz28 @ Oct 29 2003, 10:54 PM)

heh, you can say what you want dummy, its against their policy.

just saying, you wouldn't be so happy if somone went and told MS about your little corner of the world would you??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5