xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbconnect Giveaways  (Read 76 times)

MaDDNeSS

• Archived User
Xbconnect Giveaways
« on: October 30, 2003, 05:13:00 AM »

XBC Kicks off Big Ass Giveaway

This halloween, team XBC will kick off the XBoxAddict Big Ass Giveaway by giving away a new XBox console to a lucky XBC gamer. We really enjoy the community we've put together. A year and a half ago XBConnect started with 40 users, and today is the most popular tunnel software on the net. I must thank the XBConnect team members for making this possible.

The crew at XBoxAddict has been the best. They have been instrumental in the joining of our communities. Without them, this wouldn't be happening. With the upcoming Holiday season, the XBConnect team figured this would be a great way to give back to the community.

Its an honor to be involved with the 'Big boys' in the Xbox industry like Intec, MS, UbiSoft, Eidos, Datel, and Joyride. On behalf of Team XBC, I would like to say thanks to everyone that has help make us who we are.

To participate, head over to http://www.xboxaddic...ndex.php#bigass and get signed up. All the contest prizes and rules can be found there.

Note: You must be present in the XBoxAddict chat room Friday evening at 9 CST, 10 EST or 8 PST to qualify!

Hope to see you guys there.  Stay updated at www.xbconnect.com  Great plans coming up as well.  Mircrosoft has even pitched in to give away a few games.  We also have online tournaments going on now as well with CASH prizes.  Need any more information contact me [email protected]

jaysoccer7c

• Archived User
Xbconnect Giveaways
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »

You must be present in the XBoxAddict chat room Friday evening at 9 CST, 10 EST or 8 PST to qualify!

is that a room that will be made in xbconnect?

SplitboXer

• Archived User
Xbconnect Giveaways
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 11:22:00 AM »

No, that is the chat room found on www.xboxaddicts.com website.  Jave based.   Loads fast and works very well.