Help
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2003, 04:47:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Smoochie

• Archived User
Help
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2003, 04:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (jz28 @ Nov 25 2003, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Smoochie @ Nov 25 2003, 12:50 PM)
JZ that is EXACTLY what the "daddy"  said when he got annoyed with me about asking questions on how x-link works.

He doesnt attack users without being attacked first.

And although I agree with you about it being wrong to lie and spam, there are people who dont want to pay 15 bux, regardless of how cheap you may think them to be.

1 - hahaha yeah right attacked first  rolleyes.gif

2 - BTW just for the record you can use XBC WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY.  The money is a way to show your love.  The pro version isn't necessary to run the program so stop the BS about having to pay for the program caus plain and simple you don't.

If you really want to know I am just a user. was looking for the best program that had the most players.  In the corse of looking I was thinking about X-Link but, I don't support or want to mod my box since it is clearly illegal & I have relatives who work in the industry, I would hate to cheat them out of there income, but thats a personal thing.  When I went looking into x-link to find out how it runs on the comp., and if you really had to have a modded box I found out how arrogant some people are and it helped me make my decission.

Squanto = Liar and a thief.  So you can have him, with memers like him who needs ennemas?

squanto

• Archived User
Help
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2003, 05:02:00 AM »

smile.gif

jz28

• Archived User
Help
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2003, 10:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (Smoochie @ Nov 26 2003, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (jz28 @ Nov 25 2003, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (Smoochie @ Nov 25 2003, 12:50 PM)
JZ that is EXACTLY what the "daddy"  said when he got annoyed with me about asking questions on how x-link works.

He doesnt attack users without being attacked first.

And although I agree with you about it being wrong to lie and spam, there are people who dont want to pay 15 bux, regardless of how cheap you may think them to be.

1 - hahaha yeah right attacked first  rolleyes.gif

2 - BTW just for the record you can use XBC WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY.  The money is a way to show your love.  The pro version isn't necessary to run the program so stop the BS about having to pay for the program caus plain and simple you don't.

If you really want to know I am just a user. was looking for the best program that had the most players.  In the corse of looking I was thinking about X-Link but, I don't support or want to mod my box since it is clearly illegal & I have relatives who work in the industry, I would hate to cheat them out of there income, but thats a personal thing.  When I went looking into x-link to find out how it runs on the comp., and if you really had to have a modded box I found out how arrogant some people are and it helped me make my decission.

Squanto = Liar and a thief.  So you can have him, with memers like him who needs ennemas?

okay putz, time to attempt to straighten you out (probably impossible). You dont need a modded box you use xlink, but you are too stupid to realize that, so no we dont want you as a user. Does that sound familiar? Hopefully it will sink in this time.

A "pro" version is just stupid, there is no "love", k, just a serial number and a payment. I dont think paying for software goes much beyond that. It doesnt matter what the deal is, its still paying for software. Everything on the site has users believe that paying gives them something more, hence, they are paying for software...you want me to make it simpler for you? I can draw you a picture if you would like...

If you dont support modding xboxes, then get the fuck outta here, we dont want you and dont need you. This is clearly a modding site, and people do it for legit reasons. You must be a really dumb fuck to come on a board that supports the modding scene and talk up how its illegal. Depends on what you do, but again, you are too stupid to realize that.

If I could I would draw you an entire coloring book to make it all clear for you, but that wouldnt do any good, because you are so blinded by your ideology that you wouldnt know where to start, or even bother to pick up the crayons.

oh yeah, and finally, since you are just a peon user, I really dont care about anything you put forth, since I thought for a minute you were making xbc look bad, but now that I see you are just a user, it doesnt mean nearly as much. Most of the time the mods have a bit more self respect than to paint themselves as morons so publicly.

rolleyes.gif

squanto

• Archived User
Help
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »

smile.gif

squanto

• Archived User
Help
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »

smile.gif

shanafan