xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nfl Fever 2004 Support  (Read 145 times)

BLazeD

• Archived User
Nfl Fever 2004 Support
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 03:43:00 PM »

I too cant see my friends and they cant see me when hosting in NFL Fever. I cant see them either if they host.

We can play NHL 2K3 etc etc perfectly, it is just NFL Fever 2k4! - We cant see each other at all!

cloudyimpulse

• Archived User
Nfl Fever 2004 Support
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2003, 02:19:00 AM »

welps i did some testing with two xboxes on a switch with sniffer pro (an old version at that)... Worked fine.  Then sent some data out with computer and noticed that when the ping rates are at a specific rate (on xlink messenger it came out to around 60ms or less) it was able to list games.  I finally got on... after that once your in you seem to be ok... so keep looking at each others ping rates and as soon as it hits 60 or less refresh like crazy.. If anyone knows a hack or patch or something so it doesn't look for such a low rate let me know because once the game got started it didn't need to maintain 60ms ping rate.

flat235

• Archived User
Nfl Fever 2004 Support
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2003, 01:03:00 PM »

smile.gif but error could be up to 20 each way... so i think we're looking at 60ms as a safe cutoff... and no, i dont know of any patches - but i dont THINK it would be immensely difficuly..

TD

cloudyimpulse

• Archived User
Nfl Fever 2004 Support
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2003, 02:33:00 PM »

Well I'm no xbox hacking genius (actually quite the idiot) so if anyone out there wants to hexediting, super duper code writin around to find that limitation and edit it, I'd love you for it...... In a non-sexual "Yo Bro G.I. Joe" kind of way.......  ??
Pages: 1 [2]