xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Eeprom Editing?  (Read 101 times)

Mikebotz

• Archived User
Eeprom Editing?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2003, 01:07:00 AM »

how do you load an Eeprom and them write it with config magic... i tried and now I have all 0000 for a serial.

Using a matrix chip. with an xs bios

Mikebotz

• Archived User
Eeprom Editing?
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2003, 11:49:00 AM »

config magic, eepromer .45 and .4 didn't work for me.
Used eepromer .1 to get my eeprom flashed correctly.
don't know why the others wouldn't work.

Even though I got it to work I would like to find out what happened.

Does it matter how I got the back up eeprom (evox was used)?

An EEprom.bin should be the same no matter what I used to write it, correct?

shanafan

• Archived User
Eeprom Editing?
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2003, 02:20:00 PM »

dkoikadabra, I am sorry but I am glad you are gone. You are just an idiot.

Uhhh... shanafan is some kind of expert all of a sudden because he knows how to copy and paste "nope, not possible"?
I mean, he's ok and all, but he's not any kind of expert, and he's only known because he spams quite a bit. I'd rather ask Opjose... he still replies to PMs if you give him a day.

I don't know what you mean by copy and paste, but I did infact successfully edit and use a PAL EEPROM on a NTSC machine. Are you calling me liar?

Your post from Opjose isn't all right

The initial XBLive software did not detect the mod.

Wrong. I had the initial Xbox Live software because I was a beta tester and even though I didn't upgrade yet from the retail disc they sent me, I was banned the week before launch.

But I guess since this isn't coming from Opjose, I must be wrong because I tell somebody to check the tutorials. Is that spam? Nope. Are you an idiot? Yup

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Eeprom Editing?
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2003, 07:07:00 AM »

If u know how to edit the EEPROM, then tell us how to do it, bout 4 ppl have asked and you haven't said shit, sounds like you didn't do it. And look at how long this Opjose guys been around..... about 4 times longer than you. So STFU

shanafan

• Archived User
Eeprom Editing?
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »

If u know how to edit the EEPROM, then tell us how to do it, bout 4 ppl have asked and you haven't said shit, sounds like you didn't do it. And look at how long this Opjose guys been around..... about 4 times longer than you. So STFU

LOL

The CREATOR of Configmagic has confirmed that I have edited the EEPROM. You do this by using edit on-the-fly command in Configmagic. Yes, opjose has been around a long time and I highly respect him, but that doesn't mean he is the only person who can do it.

Damn, so who wants to STFU now?
Pages: 1 [2]