xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Shanafan Why Would You Say It's Impossible?  (Read 144 times)

Numpty

• Archived User
Shanafan Why Would You Say It's Impossible?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2002, 07:34:00 PM »

Who said that? I don't recall that being part of this thread..

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2002, 07:42:00 PM »

Wow, how smart Numpty. Change your quote and act like I am making stuff up. Wow, you are like a pro.

Numpty

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2002, 09:07:00 PM »

Quote? Your the one who made the quote.

Perhaps you should reread my sig..

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2002, 11:41:00 PM »

Quote? Your the one who made the quote.

LOL, I am done with this juvenile discussion

Hejmdall

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2002, 02:14:00 AM »

...and yes... before anyone mentions it... I do see the self-contradiction in the previous post, attacking Shanafan telling him not to attack others...

I just hoped that this one post would make a difference and reduce the number of flameposts in the future...

Better here in a flamethread than out there by the useful posts I figured...

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2002, 08:29:00 AM »

Yes, so it might be a good idea to reveal the greatness of the searchfunction to everyone who asks something which has been answered before, but a post mentioning nothing else than a lack of skill to use the forums in the correct way will be considered hostile not helpful, and will be answered in the same manner.

I know I am not the only one who does it.

In conclusion, you are guys are getting pathetic. You come here now just to flame me for no good reason all because it makes you feel good probably. I don't sweat at all over these few flames I get because they don't bug me! But, I know I am bugging you because you would have never brought it up in the first place. I guess in real-life you are too afraid to tell people how you think and coming here is your best escape from real-life. This is a Xbox board. This isn't a human relations board. So, just grow up!

darylzero

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2002, 09:36:00 AM »

Shanafan, you are so full of sh*t.  If these "flames" (Which is the stupidest word for ripping on someone I have ever heard) weren't bothering you, you wouldn't
1)  respond to them
2)  take a regular post to be a "flame"

you need to go away for a while.  Look at all of your posts.  99% that I have read are thread ruining nonsense.  And, no I don't care to look back on your storied posting career.   You have become what you bitch about.  Keep it about the topic.  If someone rips you its because you are abrasive.  Who the hell are you anyway.  I personally wouldn't mind it at all if you took all of your precious xbox knowledge to another website.  I don't care if you stay either, but every day when I spend a few minutes looking for new info/ideas, etc.  I am bombarded by your bullshit in every thread.

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2002, 10:05:00 AM »

(Points above)

Obviously has me confused with somebody else

darylzero

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2002, 12:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Dec 11 2002, 05:05 PM)
(Points above)

Obviously has me confused with somebody else

No, actually I am perfectly clear on who I am talking about.  It is you.  Get a job, get a life, play xbox...do something other than talk shi*t.
You have to defend yourself in every thread you post in.  Why is that?  It's because you have no idea what it means to be a bigger man.  You obviously have a insecurity problem.
Jesus, you think that arguing makes you look better?  Do you think you make anyone who reads your posts have more respect for you?  Please.
I am a "newbie".  The people I have respect for are posters ('newbies' or not) that don't constantly bicker about nonsense and actually have something to contribute.
Think about it.  I have wasted enough time on you for one lifetime.  No need to respond (to me or anyone else).
Have a nice day.

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2002, 12:55:00 PM »

Get a job, get a life, play xbox

Have all three of those.

The people I have respect for are posters ('newbies' or not) that don't constantly bicker about nonsense and actually have something to contribute.

Hmm, so what are you contributing with that post?

Numpty

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2002, 03:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Dec 11 2002, 08:55 PM)

Deal with your own problems first, don't change the topic because you know you're wrong..

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2002, 05:14:00 PM »

I will finish this pointless debate by saying that playing on Xbox Live with a modchip enabled is impossible at the current time. Is that wrong? Well, I know it is not.

So as I said in the other topic,

BYE!

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2002, 02:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Dec 9 2002, 04:33 AM)
LOL, the newbies here sure are funny. This the third topic directed towards me by peeps with less than 15 posts.

As of right now, playing with a modchip enabled on Xbox Live succesfully for more than a day is impossible. Did I say it will always be impossible? Nope.

Read before you post.

shanafan, great to see you're still around.  smile.gif  

damn you n00bs!  learn that it doesn't make you cool to expect the impossible.  here's something to keep in mind for EVERYTHING in your life.

hope for the best, but expect the worst.  

sure we'd like it to be fixed, but when we have people that don't understand ANYTHING about networking and online detection methods, and the ability for them to change, coming here and giving us this crap for having a more realistic view on something pisses me off.

instead of saying how everything is possible, why don't you donate 3 xbox's to opjose and others on the forum so the chance of what you say becomes better?  or are you saying that you don't believe it will be fixed?

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2002, 02:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Numpty @ Dec 11 2002, 10:41 PM)

Deal with your own problems first, don't change the topic because you know you're wrong..

Are you freeking n00bs trying to take on the long time members and contributors?  go do something for yourself.  ungrateful bastards.....

Numpty

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2002, 05:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Dec 12 2002, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE (Numpty @ Dec 11 2002, 10:41 PM)

Are you freeking n00bs trying to take on the long time members and contributors?  go do something for yourself.  ungrateful bastards.....

ohmy.gif

I fail to see the contribution to this thread..

Pages: 1 [2] 3