xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Happy Turkey Holidays.  (Read 150 times)

Katonta

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2002, 02:13:00 AM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Nov 25 2002, 07:47 PM)
this will be total chaos  :lol:

Ya it looks like the board (ridiculous threads) is falling to shit.  unsure.gif

aziwoof

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2002, 03:56:00 PM »

blink.gif

xdrei

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2002, 02:35:00 PM »

I just got a new xbox because my old xbox was banned.  it's my 5th bought xbox this week and they all dont work on xbox live.  I think i have a new theory therefore of how we get banned from Live and i'll tell my reasoning in a sec...  I think that MS has fingerprint detection technology on their controllers and here's why, it's the only way.  I went out to buy a new xbox after mine was banned and it didn't work on live, i repeated that 5 times and they all dont work on live.  But i figured out why: i payed cash all the times so that i couldn't get traced (or so i thought).  But here's what MS did, they scanned my fingerprints when i was holding the controller when i got banned from live the first time.  Then they kept that in their super-computer database.  Later when i bought new xboxes the retailer scanned the bills for fingerprints and sent them telepathically to MS' database, they compared the fingerprints with the ones from the controller scanner and banned my new xbox before i even brought it home!  That's the only thing that makes sense.  That's cause then i asked a friend to pay for my 7th xbox with his own money and i'd pay him back afterwards.  He gave the guy his cash and it worked!  

See everybody?  I'm a genius, i figured the whole thing out.  Who needs opjose when u have xdrei???

That's what i thought

xdrei

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2002, 02:42:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

opjose

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2002, 03:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (xdrei @ Dec 4 2002, 09:35 PM)

See everybody?  I'm a genius, i figured the whole thing out.  Who needs opjose when u have xdrei???

That's what i thought

Yeah, uhuh.

Absolutely right.

Now, I have this nice Arch in St. Louis that is really an Xbox wireless mod chip detector too...

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
Happy Turkey Holidays.
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2002, 03:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (xdrei @ Dec 4 2002, 01:42 PM)
Ok, now i know what some of you are going to say: "well explain this: i payed for my second xbox with a credit/check and it still is banned automatically"  well you leave fingerprints on those too dont u?  AHA, thought u were so smart!  the retailer scans on the credit card or/and check and sends that telepathically to MS too.

Now, here's the hard part and i had to do a lot of testing for this one...  What about people who bought their 2nd xboxes online?  here's the trick.  MS has paid every single company ever always anywhere forever buzillion business to send the results from their credit card, cash and check scans to MS's fingerprint database telepathically.  So now MS basically has all of our fingerprints from credit cards and everything.  All they then have to do is match the fingerprint from a credit card number to the number of ur credit card u provided when u bought ur xbox online...

I know this is a big breakthrough, but i couldn't of done it without the help of some of my friends!!  Btw, i hope this information can help those like opjose and all the people that are working hard on our problems.  Maybe now, they can find a way to hack into MS' base telepathically and delete our fingerprints... that's the only way we can do it...  GOOD LUCK biggrin.gif

so i wear gloves and i don't gotta worry bout my modded xbox?  cool!  i got pair of pink ones in my room somewhere!  (boy i can't wait for newbie replies bout this post)
Pages: 1 [2]