xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Disputing The Bug  (Read 66 times)

Derfel

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« on: November 19, 2002, 02:19:00 PM »

This is interesting.  Please let us know how this all turns out.  Did you happen to get a name or a direct extension?  Was he a tier 2 tech or tier 3?

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 02:52:00 PM »

sounds neat!  i am returning my xbox tomorrow, and want to see if they ban boxes based on your xbox live account or not, as it appears they've done with you.

i'm pissed off at what MS is doing!  i want to take them down!  especially that bill gates.  he's so gay.

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 03:23:00 PM »

You people are all fucken assholes for returning a modded Xbox that is banned from Xbox Live. I hope you all get banned again.

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 03:32:00 PM »

i'm pissed off at what MS is doing! i want to take them down! especially that bill gates. he's so gay.

Your lack of knowledge is great humor.

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 05:29:00 PM »

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON THAT CANT UNDERSTAND I WAS BANNED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL GAMES TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE!!!  FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!  HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF FLAMING US, YOU TRY TO HELP OUT IN CRACKING XBOX LIVE?  YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!  THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS UP FOR.  YOU WANT TO FLAME PEOPLE OR START A MORAL DISCUSSION ON THIS SHIT, GO POST IS SOMEWHERE eLSE.  ITS NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2002, 05:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Nov 19 2002, 10:23 PM)
You people are all fucken assholes for returning a modded Xbox that is banned from Xbox Live. I hope you all get banned again.

and yeah.  thank your mom for me.  she was great last night.

[see...this is called being childish.  i'm going to act like a prick.  just like you are.  why don't you just drop it with your gay ass australian bitch avatar?  fuck.  you kids piss me off sometimes.]

CFL

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2002, 05:53:00 PM »

I usually just read these threads and move on, but what age are you ArMaGeDdOn? Cause your acting like a prick. Can admin/moderator ban this guy?

{XBX}FrankDawg

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 06:07:00 PM »

goddamn shanafan should be banned from these forums....he is the stupidest person on here.......he doesnt make any sence.......first he says xbox live wont detect mod chips and now look they do......what a jackass

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 06:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (CFL @ Nov 20 2002, 12:53 AM)
I usually just read these threads and move on, but what age are you ArMaGeDdOn? Cause your acting like a prick. Can admin/moderator ban this guy?

cfl?  i'm sorry, but i can't stand people being jerks.  if i don't complain now, soon we're going to have mother theresa the 2nd on here telling us we're stupid for pirating software, and for using modchips because god doesn't like it.

we don't need any of that fruity shit here.  we just need to give our experiences with xbox live, and support the people that know what they're doing, so that something can be done here.  

i'm personally a very democratic person.  i don't flame people for no reason.  if i say something that sounds like it, i probably mean it in a funny way.  secondly, i thank and appreciate the people working on the fix right now, and help others with anything that i'm capable of helping with.

if you want to ban me, that's fine.  go ahead.  but it's not going to make the board any better.

why do you hate me anyways?  and for the person that asked my age, yes, i'm 18, but the reason i act the way i do at times is because i get extremely agitated.  

anyways, got my new system now, and no one can do anything about it.
hope to see some of you on xbox live!

later!  smile.gif

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 07:47:00 PM »

goddamn shanafan should be banned from these forums....he is the stupidest person on here.......he doesnt make any sence.......first he says xbox live wont detect mod chips and now look they do......what a jackass

You might as call other people like opjose a jackass because we all had the same ideas before.

Armageddon, you are 18 huh? Ah, the age of 18. Trying to fit in, being cool. I hope you get somewhere because the way you are acting, you have a very long road ahead.

And, Anna Kournikova is Russian, not Australian. LOL

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 07:49:00 PM »

But also, as I said before, you guys are acting like jerks by returning a banned Xbox and letting some poor guy get screwed. Just use XBConnect like I am. No, you guys would rather whine and complain that MS is being unfair when were you in turn are downloading free games. Bunch of hypocrites. You in turn are being unfair to MS.

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2002, 07:58:00 PM »

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON THAT CANT UNDERSTAND I WAS BANNED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL GAMES TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF FLAMING US, YOU TRY TO HELP OUT IN CRACKING XBOX LIVE? YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD! THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS UP FOR. YOU WANT TO FLAME PEOPLE OR START A MORAL DISCUSSION ON THIS SHIT, GO POST IS SOMEWHERE eLSE. ITS NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!

I hope you get banned again. Remember, by your logical, MS is spying on these forums and banning users....LOL!

shanafan

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2002, 08:04:00 PM »

goddamn shanafan should be banned from these forums....he is the stupidest person on here.......he doesnt make any sence

I am not the smartest person here, nor am I the stupidest. I have some pretty good knowledge of the Xbox and modding it. It's not my fault some people are jealous of my knowledge.

angone54321

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 10:05:00 PM »

well returning ur mod box sucks cuz some other dude is gonna get fucked with it.

XBOB LIVE

• Archived User
Disputing The Bug
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2002, 11:47:00 PM »

true, i would feel like an asshole if i stuck someone else with it.  im think im going to just trade someone who doesnt want xblive.
Pages: [1] 2