xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I Hate To Say It  (Read 204 times)

snakejoe

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2002, 12:36:00 AM »

How about a MMORPG? all user files are save in the server side. I dont think XBConnect can do it.

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2002, 01:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (snakejoe @ Nov 19 2002, 07:36 AM)
How about a MMORPG? all user files are save in the server side. I dont think XBConnect can do it.

you don't understand what xbconnect is.  

ok, what it does is route xbox's to eachother.  i mean, games that have system-link capability.  it takes those, and emulates the signals in a way that the xbox things it's connected locally with the system link to the faraway xbox's.  it's just games with system link support can be played just like the system-link mode was meant to be played.  it has no support for anything else.

this is in NO way a replacement for xbox live.  it is just a thing to hold onto for now.  i personally prefer using gamespy.  www.gamespy.com

anyways, yeah. all xbconnect does is let you play games through the system link menu, but with computers far away.  it doesn't do anything special.

snakejoe

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2002, 01:21:00 AM »

I know how XBConnect works. I just bring the point that XBConnect can not replace XBLIVE.

I dont understant why LumbraX keep saying XBConnect can supports all  Xbox Live Games and laugh at people who dont want to try XBConnect but LIVE.

It is obviously now, if you want to enjoy all Live Games and their Live features, you still need XBLIVE,

angone54321

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2002, 05:25:00 AM »

you didnt do crap. hes just some pansey ass loser. hopefully he will be gone soon. we dont need him on these forums

WEll if u didnt read this kid keeps spamming how peopel are dumb if they buy a new xbxo, and he repeatly asks what i will do after i find out there is a fix for live. After i already posted what i would do, yet this moron keeps asking me.

And also to ur comment on me being a panzy ass loser, i would love for u to come and say that to me, i live in Burbank, Il 60459. Private Message me so we could meet and really see who the panzy ass is. I cant stand lil boys on teh internet talkin shit liek they are hardcore or something.

donmarrow

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2002, 06:12:00 AM »

huh.gif I'm a little wet behind the ears so bare with me.  Can anyone tell me where I go to find a tutorial on XBconnect.  I have it on my system but don't know how to use it???

Thanks for the info.

[email protected]

D'oh - It appears I'm a tarcd, I found the web site and I'm reading up on it.   cool.gif

LumbraX

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2002, 06:29:00 AM »

PM me bro.  I tell you how to use it.

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2002, 10:59:00 AM »

tongue.gif  

i'm going to return my xbox and get a new one soon, so i'll be on live too!

Sheytan

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2002, 07:00:00 AM »

sad.gif

yello

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2002, 09:10:00 AM »

There is a new program now , its call xboxladder , not many people playing on it right now , but you should try this ...

Halo = 13 players -----) NO LAG !!!

www.xboxladder.com

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2002, 09:12:00 AM »

the program doesnt matter, its all about the person hosting.

angone54321

• Archived User
I Hate To Say It
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2002, 10:47:00 AM »

smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]