xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Guess What Im Doing This Week  (Read 51 times)

toasted69

• Archived User
Guess What Im Doing This Week
« on: November 13, 2002, 05:28:00 PM »

hehe all this for xbl i wouldnt go that far have some patiance cause with my mod chip out it still wont connect  even my VIRGIN xboc wont connect

andreo

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 05:44:00 PM »

You may want to hold off on taking that chip out. I put a switch on my chip so I can disable it. Tried to connect after is was disabled and still couldn't connect. So if after Friday you still can't connect then maybe get it yanked. Better yet. Have a switch installed so you won't have to worry about this in the future. If for some reason they don't let mods on-line in the future then big deal, turn off the mod via the switch and keep on trucking.

{XBX}FrankDawg

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 05:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (andreo @ Nov 14 2002, 12:44 AM)
You may want to hold off on taking that chip out. I put a switch on my chip so I can disable it. Tried to connect after is was disabled and still couldn't connect. So if after Friday you still can't connect then maybe get it yanked. Better yet. Have a switch installed so you won't have to worry about this in the future. If for some reason they don't let mods on-line in the future then big deal, turn off the mod via the switch and keep on trucking.

it seems like the switches on the enigmahs dont work...........skunky said he put a switch on his and it didnt work, so im guessing that u guys dont have it properly installed.....i bet if i yank it it will work........

toasted69

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 05:49:00 PM »

i have a matrix set to mod 3 with a lock down hardrive boots to original bios its set right still wont connect

XBOB LIVE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 09:40:00 PM »

its not your modchip. please dont yank it

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 11:02:00 PM »

frankdawg, just do whatever you want. You seem to think Xbox Live should be working, even though the official launch is near the end of this week