xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unreal Championship  (Read 50 times)

Satan00

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« on: October 15, 2002, 07:41:00 PM »

Anyone try to see if htis goes on Xbox live? i know it goes on xbconnect.. maybe you can play fellow warezmonkeys on xboxlive?

plehem12

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 09:22:00 PM »

even if you could, wouldnt MS be able to see and then ban your account? id stay safe on xbconnect if i were you.

bagel5009

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 07:31:00 PM »

i bet m$ keeps a limit to what games to be played when available, like when it "officially" comes out, it will be playable because M$ sets that game to be able to be played, thats my guess.

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2002, 07:11:00 PM »

ya u sign in.. M$ says, "hmmm... this is odd.  this guy jus signed in xbox live via unreal/splinter cell.  both unreleased games.  i wonder... " bam! u nailed

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2002, 07:12:00 PM »

btw i tried signing in and i didn't even see activity in my hub so although the menu is there for xbox live i'm thinking no files are in game to connect to xbox live yet.

Satan00

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2002, 07:12:00 PM »

"we must whip out the barbed wire dildo!"

andreo

• Archived User
Unreal Championship
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 03:48:00 PM »

I don't really think they care. I remember I was playing the dungeon siege game on-line almost a week before it was released (in the stores). MS didn't care and I had to use my gamezone id to connect to the servers. So its not like they didn't know, or couldn't find out who I was.
But on the other hand. I think that MS may give reviewers and other testers special names. If any is playing motogp on-line, take a look through the scoreboards. You see some strange gamertag names such as xbox000834 and so on. Would one or two people be stupid enough to choose that as a gamertag? Sure. But I've seen a dozen or so names like that. So MS may very well be able to quickly tell if someone has something that they're not supposed to have.