xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fable  (Read 1227 times)

hockeyguy

• Archived User
Fable
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

I thought this game was fantastic.. albeit on the short side.  I have owned FFVII through FFX... (minus FFVIII), and although they were graphically appealing, and slightly amusing, I never finished any of them.  Maybe that is a testament to my attention span, learning curve and or, more importantly, the amount of time I am willing to devote to one game.

To me, Fable is graphically appealing, it sounded good and the interaction with the environment, i.e. people, traders, buying and selling of goods and property, getting drunk and vomiting...lets not forget our ability to fart on command!...is equally as appealing.  The other thing I really enjoy in contrast to the FF games is the real time real action and not turn based combat.   I would say that the length of the game is by far its biggest down side.

It is definitely a fantastic rental, not tons of replay value... not $50 dollars worth of it at least.

my 2 cents.

666weasel

• Archived User
Fable
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (Savejonas @ Oct 10 2004, 04:21 AM)
......that bitch whisper had to die!! muhaha.gif

Oh, most definitely!

Anyway comparison's to the final fantasy series are not fair, this game is completely different and all the better for it....

I enjoyed the ff game's but this is superb for different reason's...

If all you want is to buy an rpg, rush through it so you can say you have seen both ending's etc... then you are wasting your money whether it take's 10 or 80 hour's to finish it. Take up programming or playing D&D and see if you can do better!

I find it absolutely unbelievable the amount of people talking about how quickly they finished it....play the side quest's, develop your character.

Have some fun, that's what video games are for. Some of you seem to have forgotten.

geno2005

• Archived User
Fable
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »

there is a rumor going around that fable will be sending out an update to fix the lag in the game, the weapons and so forth i have heard that it will be coming on a disc or via xbox live.if anyone knows nething about this plz let me know.

bambooi

• Archived User
Fable
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »

are all the endings very short?  Has any1 seen all 4 endings?  Is there a site describing the endings?  I have seen one but I dont want to beat it again to see a crappy ending.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]