xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Halo 2 65% Zanzabar Level  (Read 669 times)

green_beetle

• Archived User
Halo 2 65% Zanzabar Level
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (ziggyzboy @ Sep 14 2004, 04:23 PM)
ive seen but not played the only full version game released an yes guys it is the full release version right here in melb australia the band regurgitator are doin a band in a bubble recording reality tv thing in the middle of a glass house in melb me an my buddies sat for 4 hrs watching them play it its one of the best things i have ever seen  biggrin.gif

I saw that on rove a few weeks back. So reg was playing halo 2 in there biobubble thing?

Ronnie

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2004, 01:45:00 AM »

Ive played this level too.It was tolerable but I didnt really like it.
I have to say its more difficult for me to kill people.I dunno why cus I run shit on XBC with classic HALO.
I would be much happier if HALO 2 never came out and everyone would just keep playing Hal0-(0)ne

meth2cal

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2004, 03:29:00 PM »

sorry forgot to post my thoughts.....7 out of 10.
its like rainbow six which sucks ass......and they even ruined the selection menus
Halo 1 was simple menu selection that worked...just because you release a newer game doenst meant you shit on all the convention that worked with halo 1....the selection menus are twice as complicated now i hate people who try to fix stuff when its not broken

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

ghost recon is a squad based tactical shooter.  You if think you can play it like any other fps than you are missing out on a great game.  Especially online play... fantastic online play.... glitchy as hell but man It's still freakin fun.

RxKxPx7

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »

wink.gif    after the review on teamxbox .... i want the game .......

its rated a 9.4 and halo1 was 9.7 ....       i never played but hearing that the screen shakes while shooting makes it sound more real.... if u shot a pistol im sure that ur hand would fly, wouldnt stay still....      Halo 2 producers took that to their heads and made a more realistic game.....    but when i get the game tom...  
  which i didnt preorder because of the dissapointment of the 3 year release...

wtf...  bungie better make this game unbelievably outstanding....    

well yea....  Im posting this because im hearing bytching about a game that i waited 3 years for......
Pages: 1 [2]