xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Star Wars 3  (Read 172 times)

obiecent

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« on: May 07, 2005, 06:05:00 AM »

OK so star wars is bak for another adventure...

First view:- so the game loaded. and im off. oh and a decent movie start and straight into the game, the fights start with evrything from the saber to the Force. reall voices from the film...

Gameplay:-  8 /10 .So from the off, action action action. Fights dont stop, Use the force to pick the droids up. throw that saber around. Use the force to jump miles in the air(this is only the first mission)

Graphics :- 7/10... So its one of them Games from a movie, made quickly so the grapics are resonable but not amazin like the new games around... has movie clips so theres a bonus..

Sounds- 9/10 reall voices from film, there is the sounds for the sabers , droids and the Ships. SO there all from the film crisp as a nut nothing wrong wit that.

Life span- 8/10 well i played 5 missions being 10-20 mins long so its preety long so far. and then after the orginal mission u have bonus missions so, i give it 20+  hours..

Overall:-7 1/2  well i love to give the next episode a 9 but its a 7 1/2 very quick to be made but an overall reasonable game , i wud rent it first before buying but if u love star wars get it straight off u wont be disappointed..

Another review from obie--

Peace

Kidman13

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

Wow you just gave me hope in the force!!

After reading all the reviews from like IGN etc. i was scared of this game. But now I just might pick it up after this.

tNCecil

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

You sure its real voices from the film? Sure as hell doesnt sound like it

obiecent

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »

yes there the voices from the film lol. otherwise it wudn be that great wud it... Bringing a review of something new soon. SO look out for it y'all

ahoatam

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(obiecent @ May 10 2005, 12:49 PM)
yes there the voices from the film lol. otherwise it wudn be that great wud it... Bringing a review of something new soon. SO look out for it y'all

MrBones

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

I think it's the first time they made lightsaber fighting seem almost realistic.  There's not as much chance involved as past games.  Like when you fight Grievous, you have to be very focused on when to block and when you can attack, but once you get the hang of it, I find it to be very immersive.

3dfx

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

The poor camera angle gets on my nerves, this reminds me of the rushed PS1 game for the phantom menace.

total_ass

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

wink.gif

3dfx

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

tongue.gif  

Infact I probably prefer/ed the phantom menace game, although it has been a long time since I have played it ..haha

llsevenll

• Archived User
Star Wars 3
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »

Check out the two player light saber duels if you have a buddy around.  I feel like I'm playing fight night with light sabers, pretty cool.