xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nfl Street 2  (Read 127 times)

JWJ

• Archived User
Nfl Street 2
« on: February 03, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »

Title:NFL Street 2
Publisher:EA Sports BIG
Developer:EA TIBURON
Date Released:Dec.26.04
Number Of players:4 on same screen 2 on xbox live
System Link:none
Xbox Live Compatible:yes
HDTV Support:yes
5.1 Surround Sound:yes
Genre:Sports
Platform:xbox,ps2
ESRB:E
Retail Price:$49.99

Ok first off I want to say that I personally ejoyed this game a lot.

Graphics: The players graphics arent that great,and the faces of NFL players are not very recognisable but the fields are very high quality

Graphics 7/10

Immersion: Thereis a new feature called wall running its when your running down the sideline coming up on a hot spot you hit left trigger and X and your player jumps on the wall ad hits the hotspot and lands back on the ground and keeps going it comes very handy when somebody is just about to tackle you but they slam into the wall and your safely hitting the hotspot
But I'm not a very big fan of the cutscenes they lack variety you only get 2 different ones for the end of a game

Immersion 9/10

Sound: I really like the trash talk in the middle of a game my personall favorite one was when I tackled a guy for a big loss when one of my guys blurted out "Uhh you know the endzones that way right" little things like that are great the music isnt that great but its got a few good ones and if you dont like them you can just put your custom music in and the sound effects of slamming a guy against a wall never gets old

Sound 9\10

Design: There a lot of great features in this one My personall favorite is the Own the city mode its where you can create your player and start off building your team by winning games and picking your players and work your way around the city winning games while slowly making your player better and you can also get money and buy clothes and hairstyles sunglasses and other gear

Design 10/10

Overall I give this game a 9.5/10

Written by JWJ

I hope you'll like this one more than my last review biggrin.gif