xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: NFL Street and Enter the Matrix  (Read 182 times)

josh689

• Archived User
NFL Street and Enter the Matrix
« on: June 05, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »

NFL STREET

I just completed the NFL challange mode in this game and I have to say that overall this was a great game. But I shall warn you: It will get you pissed off and make you want to hit things! Especially the last Legends team that may seem impossible to beat! But I think the graphics are OK, gameplay is fantastic, and the buttons are pretty easy, doing some style moves is difficult to menover while you are still playing the game. Overall I give this game a

8.5/10

-----------------

ENTER THE MATRIX

I had this game for a while now and I never did play it. I just started playing it last night and completed it today. I was upset about the lenght of the game. It was pretty short, I wish it would have been longer. Overall It was a great game. I loved the little boses you had to fight using martial-arts. Running away from the agents was the hardest part of the game. Overall I give this game a

9/10  <

Helios

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 05:45:00 AM »

Enter the Matrix was fucking gay... it was all 'ohhhh' and 'ahhh' the first time when you could do that focus shit but it just got boring... my rating
6 out of 10  <

greatwhitellama

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »

I liked enter the matrix.  the slow-mo was cool.  but it's not a 9/10.  The graphics are so-so, and have u watched ghost run?  he looks gay!

i'd give it a 9/10 if that was it, but the drivig missions are so horrible that they drop it to a 8/10  <

Mega_mil

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »

I'd give it a 4 outta 10....because I was so dissappointed..........  <

snake3k1

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »

finally, sum1 gives enter the matrix a good score

This post has been edited by snake3k1: Jul 5 2004, 05:22 PM <

jesus_clone

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 07:50:00 AM »

3 Things about Enter The Matrix, 1. Too Short, 2. Too Easy and 3. Ghost runs like he has a tennis ball stuck up his ass!!  <

Helios

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

Enter the Matrix is SOOOO GAY!!!! I mean who the fuck runs like Ghost and Niobe!?!!?!! they run like fucking stooges!  <

warlock110

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »

Street NFL is one of the best football game out there, more of arcade style than any other football game, but the twist is in the building player and team, a little simulation added, playing it requires strategy, as well as quick and fast fingers. graphic is alright, i would give it a rating higher than NFL blits, a 8/10, could be better, and there's room for improvement, so far the best street game, beating street soccer, and NBA street. the game is much harder than any other street games, but it's fun to play, sound is very good, and the game play is imazing. could someone point out to me why madden is so popular, i've played the game, and to be frank, the graphic is so crappy that i droped the game like a bad habbit, wut so good about it? there's no action really, just timming and picking play :(  <