OG Xbox Forums > Xbox Game Review

Midnight Club Ii, Ntsc

(1/2) > >>

death_driver_911:
ya. very good review. i like this game alright but i dont think that it is as good as NFS Underground. still a pretty good game  

Damessiah:
I didnt particularly enjoy this game, only got to the second city I think though, not such a good racer, it wasnt realistic enough. The turning was too easy, the slipstream was pathetically fast and the nitros were also too much for me. There wasnt enough need for braking in this game as there should have been.

Not a great game, but yourself something different.  

Dr. Baxter:
In a street racing game, most people expect new cars and being able to mod your cars with aftermarket fenders, air scoops, engine upgrades, etc.  In midnight club, you'd be stupid to use anything other than the most recently won car.  Basically you have no control over what car to use.  Personally, I think that kinda sucks....  

mrRobinson:
QUOTE (Dr. Baxter @ Jul 13 2004, 12:20 PM) In a street racing game, most people expect new cars and being able to mod your cars with aftermarket fenders, air scoops, engine upgrades, etc.  In midnight club, you'd be stupid to use anything other than the most recently won car.  Basically you have no control over what car to use.  Personally, I think that kinda sucks....
This is one aspect I hope they add in future versions.  It would definitley bring a different dynamic into the game.  Likewise, I hope a new road rash makes an appearance.  

FUCKMICROSOFT:
i hate this fuckin game. it gives me nightmares!  :evil:  no joke!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version