xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bad Fucking Year  (Read 44 times)

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« on: April 14, 2003, 02:23:00 PM »

I figure I can vent here without anyone of my friends comming to give me that, don't feel bad bullshit. If I know you, don't pity me. Basically my girlfriend left me for her whiney ex-boyfriend who is a loser. My car is a hunk of junk, I need to find someone to help me jump my car, batteries dead. I have no money because I spend it all on my ex who I still love, and hasn't gotten together with her ex yet, because she is confused, but it is comming. I've changed since last year, I became nice, and now I get less. Fuck being nice! Still live with my folks, and blargh all this other shit I am too lazy to type out because I am at work neglecting it. You know what I really miss? People telling me I am worthless shit, and beating me down. Don't be nice to me, I deserve nothing.

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »

I got everything out of being nice, but it all gets fucking taken away.

KenCuz

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »

GET OUT OF HERE CLOWN!:lol:

This post has been edited by KenCuz: Apr 14 2003, 09:27 PM

brahm2

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »

In all honesty, I hope you feel better by venting some rage in the forums. Sometimes writing things down or telling people helps

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »

Hey, Fuck you buddy! I don't tell you how to live your life! See, I miss this shit. I loved being alone, I loved being hated. It's who everyone knew me as, but I didn't get good with the ladies (who I realised I don't want right now) or my family (but that's what I do want right now, it's the only thing I want).

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »

In all honest, I love everybody, but I hate everything. Thanks for the advice, I do write a lot of stuff down. Oage after page...

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »

It's weird how my brain is filled with total anger right now, but I am sitting at my desk here at work showing no signs of it. Life truly is wonderful, I am even able to lie to myself. I am soo TRULY HAPPY!

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2003, 02:33:00 PM »

There's two types of people you don't lie to, those you love, and those you hate. I guess I don't like myself enough to cheer me up, and I don't hate myself enough to bring me down. Strange...

KenCuz

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

yOU GET NOTHING FROM ME CLOWN but i will treat you like a piece of turd though. :P

brahm2

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (EGOvoruhk @ Apr 14 2003, 04:23 PM)
Hey, Fuck you buddy!

in hoping that was directed at KenCuz

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »

Ken, let the damn guy have his say, I hope it works out for him man, ppl like you tho ken, deserve nothing, people will laugh in your face when it's happening to you.

KenCuz

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »

oh!? saying fuck you buddy really makes sense. so its like i hate you but we can still hug each other type of shit huh.
:o  :uhh:

KenCuz

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2003, 02:41:00 PM »

hey whoa mod would you help out some guy on the streets that just randomly went up to you with tears in his eyes saying that hes got hemroidz and all that type of everyday stuff?

i dont think so

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »

Hey, let all this argueing go ahead. Im used to it. I used to do this to my friends all the time. "Fuck you, fuck me, but hey dont go anywhere because I love you and your part of my fucking life. I tell you you suck because I love you." Like I said, you dont lie to two people. They never lied to me, because they loved me. As long as you can open your arms to me after everything that goes down, then argueing is not bad.

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
Bad Fucking Year
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (KenCuz @ Apr 14 2003, 10:35 PM)
hey whoa mod would you help out some guy on the streets that just randomly went up to you with tears in his eyes saying that hes got hemroidz and all that type of everyday stuff?

i dont think so

Hey man, who knows if this guy is the coolest person in the world, or some shmuck. If someone needs help, you give it to them, even if you don't like them. There is just something inside you that wants to help, it takes over all your other emotions. I dont know if anything in this post makes any sense whatsoever, but ya. You can do whatever you want to the guy when theres no problem, but if something goes down, you know you will help, if you know him or not.