xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nah Shadda Trouble  (Read 348 times)

SPARTAN 217

• Archived User
Nah Shadda Trouble
« on: February 21, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

Iam stuck on the doto yact section of nah shadda. iam finding the droids in the droids in this section hard to beat. i keep dying. iam using atton and the zabark guy. is there any god mode or full heath cheats. or someone that can help me? thatnks <

Oprah

• Archived User
Nah Shadda Trouble
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »

you should be using Jedi Handmaide, Jedi Bao Dur, or the wookie <

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Nah Shadda Trouble
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(SPARTAN 217 @ Feb 21 2005, 07:55 PM)
Iam stuck on the doto yact section of nah shadda. iam finding the droids in the droids in this section hard to beat. i keep dying. iam using atton and the zabark guy. is there any god mode or full heath cheats. or someone that can help me? thatnks

Load your inventory with Energy shields so that you can withstand the flurry of blaster shots from the droids.  The easiest way to go through it is to rescue the exile so if you don't have enough Jedi in your party, you can still go through it with no problem. <

shadow_demon

• Archived User
Nah Shadda Trouble
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »

you can just set the combat difficulty to easy,
just go to gameplay in the menu next to the map
(this is on xb but might not be on pc)

STARWARS_KOTOR_II

• Archived User
Nah Shadda Trouble
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »

the easieist way is to defeat hanharr and the dogs, turn invisible in the cage thing go through the door up the ramp past the two guards go through the doors ahead, turn left once through and look left to see a door and a control panel click on it and say the open emergeny door this will release your jedi!

when you play as him turn invisible again and sneak through the guards to the fighting area again and wathch the cut scene! wala you've done it know you can goto the droid warehouse and use the T3M4 and go to the back of the last room the combination is 1st opion 3rd opion then 4th option i think!

go back through the room and defeat the 3 HK droids(easy) and goto the warehouse enterance door! watch the cutscene and it will take you to the droid fixing shop and there you can change the ebon hawks code using the code from the warehouse and you can select 2 other members fof the team to rescue the Jedi!

i hope this helps!

as for the original post just turn invisible and sneak past them, that what i did!