xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help With Dxun Sith Tomb!  (Read 228 times)

Disgrace86

• Archived User
Need Help With Dxun Sith Tomb!
« on: January 16, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »

Ok, i've tried 5 times now to kill all the guards on the dxun sith tomb before you go in it.  I alwats get right in front building and the guards get me.  i used the tech guy to blow up the turrets and so forth and Hannar does mean damage but i can still never get past that spot.  What characters do i need.  and what should i do to make it inside.  Thanks

bikehorn

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »

i had no problem slicing those clowns up..but if you're having toruble, i suggest grenade-o-rama.

jovajna

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 06:28:00 AM »

I suppose you already resolve the Sith tomb entrance, I am stuck at the end, have you finished this quest and killed three siths with lightsabers?
I tried dozen times and I die every time, last company is Vissa, Aton and Goto
HELP!!! :(

SuperNab

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Now the 3 sith masters:

This fight is actually quite tricky, although somehow (maybe luckily) I found it quite easy. The important thing to do is to save up your levels so that you can level up during the fight and get your health back. I used Handmaiden, Visas and Mira for this fight and only Visas was a jedi but still did ok. USE energy shields, they absorb a lot of the damage and use a jedi character to 'boost' your team with things like force speed and energy resistance.

Or..... hide behind a pillar and just take random shots at em or throw things at em  ph34r.gif

rartemass

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »

or you could just reprogram the droids and turrets to attack everything.  There should be a console to the right next to the ship and another one to the left of the ramp going into the tomb.  The droids/turrets will make your job very easy.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(SuperNab @ Mar 23 2005, 01:54 PM)
To actually get into the tomb:

Equip one of your members with long ranged weapons, keep your other party members far away out of the action. Now send your person with the long ranged weapons (with solo mode enabled) in to kill a few troopers, once his health is low bring him back to the other members and heal him with medpacs of jedi heal or something. Keep repeating this  :D
Now the 3 sith masters:

This fight is actually quite tricky, although somehow (maybe luckily) I found it quite easy. The important thing to do is to save up your levels so that you can level up during the fight and get your health back. I used Handmaiden, Visas and Mira for this fight and only Visas was a jedi but still did ok. USE energy shields, they absorb a lot of the damage and use a jedi character to 'boost' your team with things like force speed and energy resistance.

Or..... hide behind a pillar and just take random shots at em or throw things at em  :ph34r:

That works...but the easiest is to use force stasis (or insanity for darksiders) before the fight begins.  It is also most effective to have 1 jedi in your party, 1 melee user, and a ranged user.  Having the versatility to attack from all angles gives you enough firepower to beat all 3 of them.  Make sure you have enough medpacks, stims, and other utlities too!