xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: No T3-m4  (Read 125 times)

pmprints

• Archived User
No T3-m4
« on: December 29, 2004, 05:48:00 PM »

Alright, I have been playing and seem to be stuck on peragus, it is just before I can access the room to the ebon hawk.   In the walkthrough posted on lunabean it says that after you see the short cut scene wherel kreia fights the guy to  "Move forward and you'll find your little T3 unit. Ask him if he can travel, then tell him "Let's go". T3 will join your party (closing the Rescue T3-M4 mission)

Well Atton says something like this utility droid must have been dumped here or something like that but there is no droid visible.  I do not understand what is wrong if it is just a bug that i created in my gameplay or if i am just too stupid to figure it our.  oh and I do not have a Rescue T3-M4 mission in my active missions, just two history: bonus missions and a recover ebon hawk mission.  I have tried searching but no luck.  So if anyone can help i would be very greatful

pmprints

• Archived User
No T3-m4
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 06:25:00 PM »

alright after some more reading I went back to the save where i just found atton, then at the comm system i make contact with the droid.  I never did this the frist time through and i dont believe i was given the option.  The first time I played the locked door that leads you down to the mining level, suddenly became unlocked after a while of wondering around not knowing what to do.  I take it the droid was suppose to unlock it.  I will have to play this whole new 'level' with the droid and see what i missed.  Now i am wondering if I will have to play it all over from here or if somehow i can fix it from where i am.  Has anyone else bypassed playing as the droid like I did?