xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Best Custom Gametypes  (Read 609 times)

Daedric Masterchief

• Archived User
Best Custom Gametypes
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »

I like the Realism Variant. No Shields, No Motion Tracker. Just Human Weapons and the Brute Shot.

I too, only play on Kai. If you do too, you've probably played against Me and My buddy. We're Cthulhu and Kichigai Mentat

koala-sniper

• Archived User
Best Custom Gametypes
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »

Play zombies, its awesome with a full party. Same with tower of power, President, and Steroids. Also cops and robber's is fun cept the version I play is cops use shotguns and when the cops bring the robbers to the green room (jail) they play simon says. No shields, grenades, or motion tracker.

Vektor0

• Archived User
Best Custom Gametypes
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »

To test a person's skill, I normally play Rifles on Beaver Creek. The only thing different between that and regular Slayer is that you start with a Battle Rifle with only rifles on the map, making only the Battle Rifle, Plasma Rifle, Carbine, and Sniper Rifle available. People won't use the Plasma Rifle because they don't have a weapon to dual-wield with, and they don't use the Carbine because the Battle Rifle is better, leaving only the Battle Rifle and the Sniper.

For all-out sticky contests, I play the hacked gametype Nades Only on Midship. The only problem is the grenade shortage.
Pages: 1 [2]