xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What Do You Do When You Play Against A Cheater On Xbl ?  (Read 583 times)

paul_phil

• Archived User
What Do You Do When You Play Against A Cheater On Xbl ?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »

If I get some modders against me I usually take the time out to get a drink or something. The rest of the team will usually quit leaving me and some pissed off modders shouting 'why don't you just quit dude' out of the headset on the floor. Just go and hide and make them wait the whole duration of the game if they want a win that bad! tongue.gif

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(paul_phil @ Feb 17 2006, 04:03 AM) *

If I get some modders against me I usually take the time out to get a drink or something. The rest of the team will usually quit leaving me and some pissed off modders shouting 'why don't you just quit dude' out of the headset on the floor. Just go and hide and make them wait the whole duration of the game if they want a win that bad! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

ive done that a few times its great...

Stratus

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 12:24:00 AM »

I put on my own mods biggrin.gif JK... I just leave the game

sQuIsHyFaCe

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »

i used to mod but then figured out how gay it was. I bridge host to my friend and he can cheat if he likes, but we win almost every game legit. Oh and circle boosting will get you suspended as its considered cheating.

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(sQuIsHyFaCe @ Feb 26 2006, 07:02 AM) View Post

i used to mod but then figured out how gay it was. I bridge host to my friend and he can cheat if he likes, but we win almost every game legit. Oh and circle boosting will get you suspended as its considered cheating.

haha your a joke buddy... You might wanna consider not putting your gamertag (xthe red mnmx) in your sig boasting your phoney ranks for all to see next time..

for all interested.. check out squishy and his modding buddy here..
http://bungie.net/St...m...he red mnmX

so when did you discover modding was 'gay'? cuz it looks like that slew of games with your buddy modding you up was about a day ago.

own3d

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »

oooo ouch .... dude just got taken biggrin.gif

halo_fan_4eva

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

I would try to kick his ass.and report him, if I found out it was my bro i'd kill him! laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif

Daedric Masterchief

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

I don't miind the cheaters as long as they can be killed. and they don't go behind a building.

I fought some bugger that had a headset and that flying cheat. We were on Headlong and we were playing capture the Flag. He'd grab the flag and hide where we couldn't get him. He then put an audio CD of "The Scarlet Letter" over his headset, for all to hear.

I want my Scarab gun... I'd have gotten him down.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »

I don't miind the cheaters as long as they can be killed. and they don't go behind a building.

I fought some bugger that had a headset and that flying cheat. We were on Headlong and we were playing capture the Flag. He'd grab the flag and hide where we couldn't get him. He then put an audio CD of "The Scarlet Letter" over his headset, for all to hear.

I want my Scarab gun... I'd have gotten him down.

hrmmm was this on live or xbconnect??

Daedric Masterchief

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

Neither. XLink Kai.

I kept telling the bugger that I was going to come to his house and set him on fire. grr.gif

But then the goon jumped up with my flag. And I shot him in the head with a great Sniper shot.

awal

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Daedric Masterchief @ Mar 3 2006, 10:44 AM) *

I kept telling the bugger that I was going to come to his house and set him on fire. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)

and then he realized that you dont even know where he lives (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »

i was a lvl 40 legit in halo2... cheating has gone wayy to out of hand now. i quit for a couple of months, went back on thinking cheating was over and first game back i get standbyed. i d -lvled so i can play my matchmakin and not get cheated. the whole game is completely ruined. halo2 would of been so great if it wasnt for cheaters.. you must have no life if you cheat in a video game....

halo_fan_4eva

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »

Hello?... who would kick the cheaters ass, or I would just simply report them. That's what I would do if I had XBL, sorry. sad.gif   But, who agrees with me? I mean I really hate cheaters, especially when they do their favorite thing. Cheating...

Who hates cheaters? Just wanting to know.

awal

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »

Ok let me explain it really simple. Everyone who doesnt cheat hates cheaters. Simple as that.

And why did you add so many extra lines to your post? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Its rather annoying.

Daedric Masterchief

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

I don't cheat, but I don't hate them. I only hate the ones who cannot be killed in a vicious rotten way...Like with bullets, the butt of a gun, a sword, grenades, rockets, plasma, needles, the vehicles, or shells. Basically invincible bastards need to go away
Pages: 1 2 [3]