xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What Do You Do When You Play Against A Cheater On Xbl ?  (Read 594 times)

awal

• Archived User
What Do You Do When You Play Against A Cheater On Xbl ?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »

What I did, this might be tough for some of you, was I just quite playing the game. I get on every once in a while, but just for fun with friends.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »

Wow..meartz..dont freakin lose your head...obviously u havent been playing high up levels in matchmaking(not trying to offend you but u obviously dont know what its like)

lol lets just say the host evens it out...

i dont know if you misinterpreted that also..but i meant the person to whom i give host sucks at halo(bc its my best friend so im not gonna tell him to eff off)

another thing....check my games..i guarentee you in 95% of the games no one quit..and the ones where they did quit..its bc we were raping them..

also ...giving host isnt the great advantage your talking about when you play in the high levels...know why??? bc people are smart and know not to run into someone with a host shotty and try and beat them down...

also...guess what?!?!? if people wouldnt mod..i wouldnt FORCE HOST..(not bridge as i previously said bc oviously you misinterpreted)

and why would i play you?? so you can accuse me of cheating after i win?? yah ...RIGHT

damn ..all i do is respond to a post and now some kids going all apeshit on me

check my gamertag...icesis = best account
                               ownWORSTenemy = 2nd ta best                    
                               ii xotic ii = worst

and if u dont beleive there all mine..jus check the recent games bc i was on my good account [icesis] and my bro was on the other[ii xotic ii and ownworstenemy]

now shut the hell up and let the guy have his thread back

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(awal @ Feb 7 2006, 10:18 PM) *

What I did, this might be tough for some of you, was I just quite playing the game. I get on every once in a while, but just for fun with friends.

i agree i quit for awhile but recently sarted playing again

as for guitar frk, im a 38 legit ive played higher levels. im not gonna lie i have bridged and modded. only on live to get my 38 to a 50.so i know how beneficial each is.once you get to 50 its lame all i do now is play legit on kai or with my friends. we also played gty( an xbox live clan consisting of people that play halo for a living) and only lost by 15. than i retired to playing legit on xlink. i would love to play you to get you shut up and show you how real halo player win. but for now continue on with your cheating until you grow up and face me like a real legit person.
:)Maertz:)

This post has been edited by Maertz: Feb 8 2006, 04:21 PM

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 09:31:00 AM »

I love you how chirp guitarfrk for cheating when you do it yourself..

atta boy

how many people do you think you pissed off to get your oh so precious level 50?

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

i dont care that he cheated its just hes saying its not cheating. i also only pissed about 3 people off since i hit 38 i circle boosted.u should know what that is unless you a noob.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

bird of prey... when did i say i was a 50???
and no actually they werent pissed off bc they didnt even know i forced host..yhey just think that our team got it anyway..i hope u realize that about half the time you dont get host..its bc ppl force host on their team

also ..i couldnt give a crap wat u think about how i got my lvl..all my friends on my full friends list kno its legit and thats all that matters to me

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Maertz @ Feb 8 2006, 06:50 AM) View Post

as for guitar frk, im a 38 legit ive played higher levels. im not gonna lie i have bridged and modded. only on live to get my 38 to a 50.:)Maertz:)

guitarfrk, I was refering to this post by maertz.. apparently your a noob unless you can circleboost your way up to lvl 50..  

hey maertz?? I love you act all high and mighty cuz you think your good at a video game. n00b

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

ok my bad i misinterpreted

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

lol welcome to the conversation, but hey whatever im glad im good wanna play? btw i suppose i apologize to guitar freak since he offered to play me when i can. it will be a fun hopefully competitive game, (im very competitive sorry) but now im onto this bird man......

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(Maertz @ Feb 8 2006, 07:41 PM) View Post

but hey whatever im glad im good....  but now im onto this bird man......

Wow, Im glad your good too, you want a cookie? I'm glad your 'onto' me now.
Do you see me mouthin off about how good I think I am?? No. You know why? Because it doesnt mean squat, especially when you try and act all slick because you think your pro.

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 12:55:00 PM »

i want more than a cookie. its on like donkey kong........hwaaa!

jk have a nice day, but when i find cheater on live i just go with it dealt with it not a big deal.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

Why would you have 3 accounts if you didn't mod.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »

bc as i said ones my bros, ones mine..and the other is my old 1 that my bro effed up the stats on

awal

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Maertz @ Feb 8 2006, 08:08 AM) *

i also only pissed about 3 people off since i hit 38 i circle boosted.

In the post before this one, you said you were legit.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(awal @ Feb 10 2006, 08:00 PM) View Post

In the post before this one, you said you were legit.  wink.gif

i know i hit 38 legit then i pissed 3 people off circle boosting (every now and then you get matched with an extra kid) i was telling the truth.

btw i seen your sig, and am guessing you wrestle or used to. what weight? and i see you from kansas i went down there for nationals whne they were in topeka those couple years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3