xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Seen My First Modder Last Night  (Read 172 times)

yaazz

• Archived User
Seen My First Modder Last Night
« on: January 09, 2006, 11:23:00 AM »

Showed up in that lame wizard level or whatever it is (I dont like the new levels at all, I wish there was a classic playlist), he was running really god damn fast and could jump super high. Sad thing was he still sucked and we managed to keep the game of CTF at 2-1 until the end when my team mate managed to stick him in midair and kill him. He then quit and ironically the rest of his team went at the exact same time. Coincidence?  tongue.gif

sk8r4life316

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »

It was probably one of those Bungie interns. laugh.gif

sQuIsHyFaCe

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »

omg what a nub. i hate poser modders who think they are cool cuz they run fast and jump high. you had it easy. my friends got a website of about 1000+ XBL modders that you wouldnt stand a chance against,no one could... anyways get used to it. once you get into the higher levels all you see are modders, bridgers, de levelers, and circle boosting(a branch off of bridging).

EDIT: oh sk8er i highly doubt it was a bungie intern. modding is probably at zero tolerance at bungie lol and when he got caught he would get fired and sued from bungie.

This post has been edited by sQuIsHyFaCe: Jan 10 2006, 02:49 AM

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

im pretty sure it was just a joke lol

Sweenerdog32

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

Heh, you stickied him so hard you blew his whole team off the Internet  tongue.gif  cool.gif

mrbelvedere

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(yaazz @ Jan 9 2006, 11:30 AM) *

Showed up in that lame wizard level or whatever it is (I dont like the new levels at all, I wish there was a classic playlist), he was running really god damn fast and could jump super high. Sad thing was he still sucked and we managed to keep the game of CTF at 2-1 until the end when my team mate managed to stick him in midair and kill him. He then quit and ironically the rest of his team went at the exact same time. Coincidence?  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Do you remember his gamertag?  Because me and some other went into a team slayer game, andn 1 dude on the other team was modding like that.  But he really sucked.  Throughout the 1st half of the game we were winning.  We told him he sucked at like and should just kill himself if he can't even win when he's modding. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)  I think his gamertag was something like i n33d bridges or something like that.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(sQuIsHyFaCe @ Jan 9 2006, 08:18 PM) View Post

omg what a nub. i hate poser modders who think they are cool cuz they run fast and jump high. you had it easy. my friends got a website of about 1000+ XBL modders that you wouldnt stand a chance against,no one could... anyways get used to it. once you get into the higher levels all you see are modders, bridgers, de levelers, and circle boosting(a branch off of bridging).

EDIT: oh sk8er i highly doubt it was a bungie intern. modding is probably at zero tolerance at bungie lol and when he got caught he would get fired and sued from bungie.

Who cares about 1000+ losers?  Its not modding, it's just flat out cheating.  Also, sk8er was joking.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

I got modded a few times now, on all of the occasions me and my team kept on spawning in the air and they would just keep killing us.

awal

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(sQuIsHyFaCe @ Jan 9 2006, 05:18 PM) *

omg what a nub. i hate poser modders who think they are cool cuz they run fast and jump high. you had it easy. my friends got a website of about 1000+ XBL modders that you wouldnt stand a chance against,no one could...

*cough* Hardass *cough*

h3rpilit3s

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

Ya I keep getting modded in team snipers.  I recorded a few games if anyone wants to see. Here One of them is really crapy quality.  I used the wrong recorder that time.

Flexmaster Frag

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 04:47:00 AM »

I saw my first two modders tonight... they thought it was funny when I told them goodbye to their accounts.  All 3 players in our party left neg. feedback, 2 of us reported them to halo2cheaters.com and I sent a quick little message to Frankie  tongue.gif

BirdofPrey

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 01:42:00 AM »

Instead of reporting them, just yell at them can call them 'stupid modders'

that way they really learn thier lesson and never do it again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by BirdofPrey: Jan 30 2006, 09:43 AM

Flexmaster Frag

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »

Well I'm making sure they never do it again... at least with those accounts.

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »

I dont really care about the modding, the only problem I have is that even though i am only like level 16 or so (I dont play enough to level up farther then that) I keep getting matched up with people in like level 40 and stuff