xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Goodbye General Forums.  (Read 42 times)

nonamer66

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« on: March 23, 2003, 03:57:00 PM »

I'm not coming back. This is my last post in here.

Cheerio, your welcome.

Cheerio

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (nonamer66 @ Mar 23 2003, 07:51 PM)
I'm not coming back. This is my last post in here.

Cheerio, your welcome.

your welcome? ive done nothing to you, and havn't asked you to leave.

and now a famous quote:

"Nobody makes you do anything. you choose it on your own."

staticFLINT

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 04:02:00 PM »

who cares...

AdmStng

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (staticFLINT @ Mar 23 2003, 06:56 PM)
who cares...

:lol:

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »

man, you do what you gotta do.  But why take it so personally?  Just call him a cum stain, or whatever makes you happy, and let it go.  He's a mod, were not.  You'll never be able to change that.  He has devoted enough time here to earn the right to do what he pleases; it's not a democracy.  If enough people were to have a serious complaint, then I am sure the powers at be would remove him (again).  But until then, voice your opinion and let it go at that.

mlabrams

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 04:20:00 PM »

booo hooo

Cheerio

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 04:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Mar 23 2003, 08:05 PM)
man, you do what you gotta do.  But why take it so personally?  Just call him a cum stain, or whatever makes you happy, and let it go.  He's a mod, were not.  You'll never be able to change that.  He has devoted enough time here to earn the right to do what he pleases; it's not a democracy.  If enough people were to have a serious complaint, then I am sure the powers at be would remove him (again).  But until then, voice your opinion and let it go at that.

cum stain. thats a first.  :unsure:

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2003, 04:22:00 PM »

cum stain. thats a first

:lol:  strictly for illustrative purposes only.

Cheerio

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2003, 04:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Mar 23 2003, 08:16 PM)
cum stain. thats a first

:lol:  strictly for illustrative purposes only.

:jester: reminds me to do my laundry.

plehem12

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2003, 04:23:00 PM »

What the hell did Cheerio do? You're not hurting anyone's feelings by leaving, especially not Cheerio's. So why bother? Just get over it man. This is a website. This is the internet. You are on a computer. You cannot see us, we cannot see you. Why take ANY of this stuff so personally? I'm fucking sick of this site, but I'm not going to start a brand new thread bitching and complaining about it. You know why? Because nobody cares! If you want to leave, then get the F out! If you want to stay, then stay and don't bitch about it. But no matter which of those you choose don't try to tell us about it like its a big thing. We don't give a damn. Now grow the fuck up. He's 15 years old. How can you take anything a 15 year old says and does so fucking hard? :grr:

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

Goodbye I guess.  If you dont post here where will you be posting?

Cheerio

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2003, 04:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (plehem12 @ Mar 23 2003, 08:17 PM)
What the hell did Cheerio do? You're not hurting anyone's feelings by leaving, especially not Cheerio's. So why bother? Just get over it man. This is a website. This is the internet. You are on a computer. You cannot see us, we cannot see you. Why take ANY of this stuff so personally? I'm fucking sick of this site, but I'm not going to start a brand new thread bitching and complaining about it. You know why? Because nobody cares! If you want to leave, then get the F out! If you want to stay, then stay and don't bitch about it. But no matter which of those you choose don't try to tell us about it like its a big thing. We don't give a damn. Now grow the fuck up. He's 15 years old. How can you take anything a 15 year old says and does so fucking hard? :grr:

watch it -

i didnt say anything to him, he's just a sympathy wh0re

plehem12

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2003, 04:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (Cheerio @ Mar 23 2003, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (plehem12 @ Mar 23 2003, 08:17 PM)

watch it -

i didnt say anything to him, he's just a sympathy wh0re

I didn't mean anything towards you with that post. Sorry for the cussing, but when people try to get sympathy from others on a VIDEOGAME WEBSITE it just strikes me as pathetic and sad.

Cheerio

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »

pathetic and sad, and pretty dumb -

considering i havnt really done anything, maybe "offended" him, i dont see the point.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Goodbye General Forums.
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2003, 04:31:00 PM »

You have yet to offend me.  Thanks!!