xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Halo 2 Campaign System Link Co-op  (Read 151 times)

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Halo 2 Campaign System Link Co-op
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (MrBones @ Oct 31 2004, 02:14 AM)
This has absolutely nothing to do with XBC.  People who don't want to pay for Live are still going to go to XBC for multiplayer.  There's no reason for them to leave something this big out of the game, especially with all the hype for it.

My thoughts exactly.

yaazz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »

One would assume it is for the same reason it was left out of HALO PC, because you would need ungodly amounts of system resources, and bandwidth to keep the two games in sync. Halo 2 can't really be compared to Rainbow 6 because of the advanced AI in Halo

gamer101

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »

QUOTE ($eEnN|i @ Oct 30 2004, 09:33 AM)
the question really is who cares......halo 2 is a good game without it jester.gif

I care, the game is supposed to be upgrading not downgrading. I play LAN games in my house since I got 2 xboxes.

GameDTX

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (yaazz @ Oct 31 2004, 03:36 PM)
One would assume it is for the same reason it was left out of HALO PC, because you would need ungodly amounts of system resources, and bandwidth to keep the two games in sync. Halo 2 can't really be compared to Rainbow 6 because of the advanced AI in Halo

yeah ur right, the ai in rainbow are dumbasses... "granada"

fahrenheit

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »

I can understand it not being possible to implement co-op over Live, but why was  sys-link co-op not included?

I think the biggest mistake was not killing this rumour when they had a chance. They would have been aware along time ago that it wasn't going to happen, and waited till the last minute to let everyone down.
Pages: 1 [2]