xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: When?!?!? When I Say! Whhhheeeennn?  (Read 61 times)

socrates

• Archived User
When?!?!? When I Say! Whhhheeeennn?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2002, 08:48:00 PM »

Wow that does sound and look sweet but once again another video game being sold as an rpg when it looks more like an adventure, .......dont get me wrong im still (by the looks of the game) going to buy this one (project ego) along with that other game i saw B.C.,looks really sweet too..........but i just want an old school style rpg.........oh well i guess i can just play my snes emulator and play ff3 or earth bound or breath of fire 2.............ya breath of fire 2 it is.

plehem12

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2002, 02:02:00 AM »

i was also going to recommend Fable (used to be called project ego). its not going to be out for a while, but i can tell you that when it is out it will be huge. and also, as others said morrowind is very VERY good rpg. i think cheerio up there said "its open ended, it doesnt matter if you get off course." that exactly the whole point of that game. you do whatever you want! i thought the game was awesome. but anyway, wait for Fable. in the meantime just have some good old fashioned fun with Serious Sam. man i love that game...

socrates

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2002, 08:30:00 AM »

Fallout? is that for pc? what is it and how is it?

Fleh

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 10:24:00 AM »

When is Sega going to remake Shining Force?

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 11:17:00 AM »

man that is a great game....played the death out of it on my sega smash pak :PPP
Pages: 1 [2]