xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Vehicle Ideas For Next Gta  (Read 211 times)

Ivy_Mike

• Archived User
New Vehicle Ideas For Next Gta
« on: July 04, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »

wink.gif
OR some sort of mini sub... whatever.

If not that, then at least a scuba set. Exploring underwater caves (oysters?), and imagine having a save point/safehouse that only has an entrance via underwater, that leads to a cave?

(this one is just for fun) A monocycle! having to use one of the sticks to keep balance, and with this new bike skill thing it would become easier to stay balanced... OR one of those 3 wheeled kids toy bikes... (i know thats stretching it a bit)

Something i WISHED they fixed for VC was being able to/automatically raise/lower the convertable top in cars when it rains!! Nothing worse than driving around in a soft top in the rain...

An elevated cable car service between cities?

Another thing i wised they changed for VC (but didnt) was the ability to go from your save point (inside your safe house) to your garage, without having to go outside. Every single person i know that has a garage, has a door in their house that leads to the garage. Like when it rains, you dont wanna go outside to get into the garage!

Thats all i can think of right now.
Going to have a few more tokes and think up some more shit.

wolf202

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

beerchug.gif sounds good i really want good controls then worry about new cars lol,

-wolf

Ivy_Mike

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »

smile.gif
Definately could have used a customization thing...

anyone else have anymore ideas?

Does anyone think my ideas are valid? (should they be included in the next GTA?)

Ivy_Mike

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

One of those pumping train things from all the Road Runner cartoons(they had one before didn't they?)

i knew i forgot something! i was going to list that idea also... i have no idea what they're called.

A Pogo stick would be fun, but i'm not sure how you would use it for anything? apart from pogo-ing.

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 02:20:00 AM »

Those one man underwater transport things... basically an enclosed propellor, with handles, that pulls you along - no-idea what they are called in real life, i see them all the time in movies so they must be real!
Seeing them in the movies doesn't make them real. However, jetpacks do not exist either (see this article on Wikipedia), but they are still in the game.

The batmobile should be 'fairly' easy to add. The version from Batman Begins would be nice. Off course with unlimited nitro (with a small recharge time between them) and which is 5x more powerful than the usual nitro.

Just don't let the car-mod garages in the game touch it. A batmobile with hydraulics... *shrugs*

d0wnlab

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »

smile.gif

(if link doesn't work traverse to www.canadiantire.ca -> recreation -> it's in there somewhere)

XLNC

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »

I'd just like to use the public transport, it gets really annoying when you want to get from one city to another, it takes 10 mins real time if the place is far, the plane ideas good so you dont need to bother but I would like to catch a taxi to go some places.

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(XLNC @ Jul 7 2005, 09:39 PM)
I'd just like to use the public transport, it gets really annoying when you want to get from one city to another, it takes 10 mins real time if the place is far, the plane ideas good so you dont need to bother but I would like to catch a taxi to go some places.

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 09:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(Stratus @ Jul 8 2005, 06:02 AM)
I'd like to see some of those annoying motorized scooters that kids like to ride on

Ivy_Mike

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »

Tonka Trucks!!