xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stuck On Madd Dogg Mission  (Read 122 times)

MrBones

• Archived User
Stuck On Madd Dogg Mission
« on: June 24, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »

On the mission Cut Throat Business, where you have to chase down OG Loc, I can't keep up with him no matter what I try.  Everytime I get to the boats and he hits the jump, I fail the mission.  I've tried going around the boats on either side, going through the middle, trying to stay on land an avoid them completely, but nothing works.  

Any ideas?  Anybody else have a problem like this?

82ross

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »

Yup. Cant get near him.

GametagAeonFlux

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 08:26:00 PM »

I think if you use 700+ cheats you can't catch him, try adrenaline mode and the 1/2 speed cheat.

82ross

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »

smile.gif

DjO

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

if this is the mission where you're on the docks and have to chase him in the water to the boats then here's the easiest way to do it.......when he jumps over the dock into the water just pull out the sniper rifle and shoot him before he gets to the boat.  
Mission Complete.

TomJ

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

ok well i'm havng a big problem here. i've cheated 625 times but and someone in here says that if you use 700+ cheats you can't do it.  well i still can't do it, evertime i go to get the truck to save him, he jumps off before i'm even near the truck.  also, i don't have the 1/2 speed cheat and if you do have to use adreniline mode and 1/2 speed cheat can someone give it to me, or let me know how to do this.  i'm tired iof trying and watching him fall off the roof.

Dalpura

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

Just drive to the switch location at the end of that wooden pier, and ignore OG Loc. Going around the lighthouse will work and it is possible to get ahead of Loc.

You can never catch up to him otherwise, just keep him in view till the end. And if you make the jumps correctly, keeping him in view you're fine.

mike96sc2

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »

Ok, 99% of the hints on here don't work, anythng involving guns is just dumb, it doesn't play that way.

Delete the contents of your X, Y, and Z drives then reload. Easy Enough, then you can follow up no problems.

faisalbro

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrBones @ Jun 24 2005, 08:46 PM) View Post

On the mission Cut Throat Business, where you have to chase down OG Loc, I can't keep up with him no matter what I try.  Everytime I get to the boats and he hits the jump, I fail the mission.  I've tried going around the boats on either side, going through the middle, trying to stay on land an avoid them completely, but nothing works.  

Any ideas?  Anybody else have a problem like this?

NO NO NO , its not because you've used cheats allot , and no you dont have to restart the whole game missions again , its because if you are plyaing with the XBOX live Or 360 in every device there is a game trainers ander the main menu just go to it and choose all the Games under the title of GTA or grand theft auto and make sure you turn them passwords off. and start the game again . or its better if you just turn off the device or the console  and then turn it on by holding the operating button long enough just to turn it on without goiong to the XBOX Game Main menu , and dont try to do any password just do the og log mission without any , just go there naturally by normal gaming driving , and vuallah its working.

and if you are playing with the playstation i dont belive this glitch is in it, and if so , just  restart the game and play the mission normally without any passwords.