xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hitman Contracts Debug/cheats  (Read 78 times)

theraventron

• Archived User
Hitman Contracts Debug/cheats
« on: August 27, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »

//Debugging

//EnableCheats

Delete the // Before each too enable them... Open up Contracts and start a game, too get too the Cheats menu press Start, while continuing too hold it, press the left trigger. If i remember correctly you have God, Invisible, Infinite Ammo, All Weapons, Some Weapons and Turn off Timers.

Too get too the Debug menu, which seriously RULES in this game, various games normally suck ass, if they even have debug menus, but this actually is a good menu(but crashes alot), Press the Left and Right triggers at the same time, here you have the ability too switch from Fixed Camera too Free Roam, Show Information etc, And guess what, Screenshot abilities, i don't know if it works (and doubt it does, but if it did, it would be great. The best so far i've seen is the ability too view the hitman world in different modes, like Just Textures, Light, Wireframe ahah, killing someone in wireframe is seriously fun.

I suggest if you see .cfg, .ini, or any text type files, you open them and check them out, most normally contain some sort of debug information, or have cheats enabled, for example Splinter Cell, where cheats are assigned too the keyboard they used too code, and is never removed from there, so if backspace=Invisible 1, then XBack = Invisible 1 works too wink.gif

Hope you like it, and i'm not simply repeating what somebody did...