xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Most Aggravating Game You Ever Played!  (Read 156 times)

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
Most Aggravating Game You Ever Played!
« on: February 05, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »

The reason why im bringing this up is because i have been playing nfl streets and its by far the most aggrevating game i ever played..
I have kicked my tv , punching pillows , slamming controllers, cursing out my mother you name it i have done it..

That freaking game gets to the point when you think you have it down packed and boom they get like "10" interceptions and your done game over. That computer has some good ass AI or what ever you wanna call it.. cause they know exactly when to start pissing you off. That computer be on some cheating shit. it just seems like they must always winn.

And keep in mind that i have a pretty decent team going on ..
And no i donot suck at playing the game and if it was Xbox Live compatible i'll be busting ass.

But then again i like a good challenge but its starting to get annoying.

start naming people.. i know there's more games out there just like this one..
and im pretty sure there mostly sports related because thats what there meant to do is keep us guys playing because we love a sports   challenge grr.gif

thund3rcat

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »

GTA 3 some of the missions are just lame, drive a car here and there in a certain amount of time and must be in mint condition bla bla bla. Totally ruin it for me, I hope Vice City isnt the same...

BLazeD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

Project Gotham Racing 1 is one that I remember

So fukin dark!! Couldnt see where i was driving...

mkjones

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »

Maken X on the Dreamcast was terrible. It started off really cool, an FPS but with swordplay, kinda like Jedi Knight...

But it just got stupid... You ended up changing bodies and stuff and the cut scenes were so annyouyng I just gave up and moved on, wich is REALLY rare for me...

Q3A-TaNK

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 04:09:00 AM »

NFS Underground has really gotten me angry. Ive done over 60+ races in underground mode and now im in a lap knockout race with 2 super eclipes and one impreza and all the cpu racers do is get right on your tail and then nos it to get right ahead and then you cant catch up to them because you end up losing cause of the cpu racers w/ super handing, wreaking against traffic or something else to mess up.

Mast3r Ch13f

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 04:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (thund3rcat @ Feb 6 2004, 03:38 AM)
GTA 3 some of the missions are just lame, drive a car here and there in a certain amount of time and must be in mint condition bla bla bla. Totally ruin it for me, I hope Vice City isnt the same...

I agree. And yes, expect the same from Vice City!

But yet I can't stop playing it wink.gif .

chefelf

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

The original Ghosts N Goblins (shameless self promotion) for the NES.  Hands down.

UnLckyN

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 10:08:00 AM »

It has to be the original centipede, thats the hardest game I ever played.

nthingspecial

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »

Ah man.. lets see.. NBA Street when you first start and your team is shitty.. then it pisses me off. I assume nfl street is similar.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (nthingspecial @ Feb 6 2004, 02:40 PM)
Ah man.. lets see.. NBA Street when you first start and your team is shitty.. then it pisses me off. I assume nfl street is similar.

Street was the easiest game ive ever played, I hate basketball games and I borrowed it from my friend I beat it in like 2 hours  rolleyes.gif

abhic

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

Worms World Party for the Pc. Those vermins were good.

nthingspecial

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

Anthrax.. try it on the hardest setting LOL

bigdawg10163

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2004, 08:51:00 PM »

wink.gif  wink.gif ....gta also gets me annoyed with the dam camera angles but the game is so good that u can get over that....nfl street is very annoying just decided to not even play it anymore... i hate games that are so insanely unfair that they take away from the fun....when will developers understand that when gamers play they dont want a headache they want fun

sulfur

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2004, 12:25:00 AM »

dry.gif

quall

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2004, 04:41:00 AM »

hmm, GT2 for ps2. I remember I used to always restart races that I was trying to beat a time of (or maybe it was the S class). It used to piss me off that after 10 tries or so, it would keep asking for the replay, and the loading between menus would get soooo long.

Also, In tony hawk 1 (was a while ago), i used to always go for gold at that last competition, i used to have a large point start move and I kept messing up. Played it for so long that when I restarted, i moved the buttons and clicked before the menu showed up. Used to get so pissed when I'd play and only restarted less than 3 seconds of playing, 10 times in a row. AARRHHGHGG

That and some various fighting games in the past.