xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: True Crime  (Read 499 times)

sulfur

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (lookformeb @ Nov 11 2003, 02:15 PM)
Btw sulfur, you ended up fighting him because you were still in the fighting mode.  If you had hit UP on the directional pad, it would have put you in normal mode, where an arrest is possible.  Read the damn manual before you knock on a game for it's controls...  You can't arrest someone on fighting mode as you can't in shooting mode either.   dry.gif

i would have read it if the game came witha manuel.
Blasted Blockbuster out to screw you over again.

ha! thats it blockbuster = plan is to not included manuel so you have to take longer to figure out stuff, so you end up renting it agian.

sulfur

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »

wink.gif

re4de2ye0

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2003, 06:22:00 PM »

I think this game is awesome sure the lines get a little cheezy after a while and after I have to chase down Jay DeLeno's car about 10 times it gets old but man it is addicting as hell.  I keep trying to become a good cop but I just end up shooting people and running over civilians.  But i read that this game began production before GTA3 came out so how can people say it is a rip.  Got them both and I haven't even looked at GTA already beat them both on PC.  I just got to find all the damn dog bones and I will be fine with rolling around in the snoop deville.  fo shizzle dizzle.

exstazi

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2003, 09:32:00 PM »

this game ownz gta gamez....this game has everything gta has +more...its has clear and nive graphics not the blur graphic like gta games...they just suck...True Crime OWNZ

XLNC

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2003, 06:07:00 AM »

Has anybody here found all the dog bones, I found one by chance when I was on a car chase, their pretty big so it's doesn't so difficult to find them.

Then I remember that I still need to unlock Snoop Dogg, so I looked at the map and went to the another place with a dog bone and to my surprise I couldn't find it, I looked every where but I could find the damn thing.

Can somebody tell me if they've collected alll the bones and how easy are they to find, where are they hidden.

I have already completed one ending which was Poor, I was such a bad cop that I had to restart the whole game again. I had bad cop rating of -81, now that's because I didn't think that I need to be a good cop to play the other episodes.

I restarted and now I have a good cop rating of +107 which only shows in the Stats when you load the profile, while playing it only shows +99.

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2003, 07:45:00 AM »

QUOTE (XLNC @ Nov 20 2003, 04:07 PM)
Has anybody here found all the dog bones, I found one by chance when I was on a car chase, their pretty big so it's doesn't so difficult to find them.

Then I remember that I still need to unlock Snoop Dogg, so I looked at the map and went to the another place with a dog bone and to my surprise I couldn't find it, I looked every where but I could find the damn thing.

Can somebody tell me if they've collected alll the bones and how easy are they to find, where are they hidden.

I have already completed one ending which was Poor, I was such a bad cop that I had to restart the whole game again. I had bad cop rating of -81, now that's because I didn't think that I need to be a good cop to play the other episodes.

I restarted and now I have a good cop rating of +107 which only shows in the Stats when you load the profile, while playing it only shows +99.

You don't need to restart- simply play a mission that has no time limit, go around, and solve crimes 'properly'. Then save after you're a good cop again.

Mast3r Ch13f

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2003, 04:55:00 PM »

I don't get how people can have a problem with TCs music.

Hip Hop fits this game perfectly.

When I think of hip hop/rap, the streets and the "thug" life comes to mind, which is exactly what this game's about.

When I think of rock/heavy metal/alt rock......etc, I think of surburbia, kids in garages, devil worship.....etc, which is exactly what this game is not about.

dizturbd

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2003, 05:14:00 PM »

Hip Hop Hurts My Ears!

LIL_W3BBO

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2003, 12:44:00 AM »

BinkY_BMF

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »

My Opinion...

TCSOLA - You play a cop trying to be a hero.

GTAVC - You play a villian trying to own all of vice city.

Take your pick...

Guyver-X

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2003, 02:10:00 AM »

mad.gif

LIL_W3BBO

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2003, 07:01:00 PM »

Spawn is totally right i mean think of morrowind for example! the game was brilliant it was spectacular but had way too many glitches and yet to have a game so great u must expect sum downsides to it!

not everything is perfect but i think TC is as perfect as any game can get at this Stage!

Baker

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2003, 01:57:00 AM »

smile.gif

jsonfield

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2003, 02:21:00 AM »

Spawnarius

• Archived User
True Crime
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2003, 04:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (Baker @ Nov 24 2003, 11:57 AM)
I've rented the game, got no manual - how the hell do you flash your badge?!?!?

Press the Left Thumbstick and X button to flash your badge smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4