xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Polls For Restricting Rights Of Muslims-americans  (Read 725 times)

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Polls For Restricting Rights Of Muslims-americans
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »

Suicide isn't brave. That is the easy way out, a coward’s way. They deserve no fucking respect they attack innocent civilians, cower behind innocent women and children, they are no better than the dirt beneath my feet. You can't relate this to old times, because those were honorable times, when a man would admit defeat, and stand down to a superior foe. If you seriously believe they deserve fucking respect, you are a sadly mistaken, and it sickens me so that you feel that way.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »

Do you believe that the kamakazi(sp) in WWII were brave?  I do, it's the same thing with terrorists.  While I don't agree with attacking civillian targets(bombing pizza parlors and such), I believe that are brave, call them murderors hypocrits, whatevery you want, just not cowards.  Is it honerable to send a cruise missile from 20 miles out, I don't think so, honor went out the window after we invented "modern warfair".  In their eyes those who worked at the WTC were the guilty ones. the terroroista are an bunch of  murdering brave damn sons of bitches who we need to defeate(imopssible because anyone can become a terrorist).

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(pegasys @ Jan 4 2005, 03:34 PM)
I said it was horrible and terrible, but it is brave to sacrafice your life for a cause that you believe in(no matter how twisted and cruel it may be).  They are using terrorist tactics, in my opinion it is a horrible, but valid form of warfare (alls fair in love and war), they don't have the resorces to fight a conventional war, so they must resort to terrorisum.  They were against the way the entire worl worked, the world's capitalistic economies are. They wanted to bring down world trade, so they attacked the WTC, a civillian target.  I believe in capitalisum, and I'm sure most of you do aswell, so that makes them "wrong".  The terrorists are not soldiers in a traditional respect, but they are fighting a war, the only way they possibly have a chance of winning(I hope not).  Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do if the entire world was communist, and you lived in a small poor capitalistic state, with virtually no recorces slowly being taken over by communisum.  The only way to preserve you way of life was to resort to terrorisum, whould that be cowardly.  The only cowardly thing that they have done is hide in schools and churches.  They are using the only tactics that they can.  War is hell and what they and we are doing is terrible, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  I am against the terrorists, but at least I give them some respect, for the fact that they are fighting for what they believe.  I would kill one in an instant if I had the oppertunity to stop them from hurting my country, but I wouldn't spit on their grave.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »

The nazi soldiews who fought against the allies, those who killed and gassed peopl in concentration camps were cowards, they didn't put their lives on the line, they were just executioners.  Hitler never went into battle, I don't know If i would call him a coward, but he def was insane/bad person ect..  We are slaughtering civilians and it is terrible, but it has to be done, we got ourselfs into this war and now we must win. our soldiers are brave.  Maybe spit on their grave is not the right word, I would not call them cowards, I would curse their very existence, but I would never call them cowards, unless they just planted a bomb and left.  The suicide bombers are not cowards.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(pegasys @ Jan 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
The nazi soldiews who fought against the allies, those who killed and gassed peopl in concentration camps were cowards, they didn't put their lives on the line, they were just executioners. Hitler never went into battle, I don't know If i would call him a coward, but he def was insane/bad person ect..  We are slaughtering civilians and it is terrible, but it has to be done, we got ourselfs into this war and now we must win. our soldiers are brave.  Maybe spit on their grave is not the right word, I would not call them cowards, I would curse their very existence, but I would never call them cowards, unless they just planted a bomb and left.  The suicide bombers are not cowards.

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(pegasys @ Jan 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
The nazi soldiews who fought against the allies, those who killed and gassed peopl in concentration camps were cowards, they didn't put their lives on the line, they were just executioners.  Hitler never went into battle, I don't know If i would call him a coward, but he def was insane/bad person ect..  We are slaughtering civilians and it is terrible, but it has to be done, we got ourselfs into this war and now we must win. our soldiers are brave.  Maybe spit on their grave is not the right word, I would not call them cowards, I would curse their very existence, but I would never call them cowards, unless they just planted a bomb and left.  The suicide bombers are not cowards.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »

American's are killing off thousands of civilians.  It is horrible, the soldiers who are fighting just follow orders.  Civillians die in war thats why war should be avoided at all costs.  In my opinion any soldier who gives their life for a cause, does not die a coward.  Most people don't agree with me on this, but I truely do no believe that suicide bombers are cowards.  coward-one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity, simply they are not cowards.  I am not advocating what they did and the lives that were lost, I am simply saying that they are not cowards.

futbol4kee

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

sleep.gif

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(futbol4kee @ Jan 5 2005, 01:53 AM)
all i have to say is i disagree with the idea of restricting right of anyone in america.

sp00nz

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(SKoT @ Jan 5 2005, 03:00 AM)
do you think america has ever been a TRULY free country?

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2005, 03:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 4 2005, 10:42 PM)
You are a fucking idiot. First of all the Nazi's were one of the greatest, well trained, disciplined troops in the history of modern warfare. The Schutzstaffel (the group most closely associated with what went on in the concentration camps, but they were also skilled soldiers as well, i.e. the Waffen-SS) was the most revered fighting unit during World War II, some even believed they were invincible, that was until that first winter in Russia. From a militaristic stand point the German soldier was a respectable adversary. Hitler was a coward that was why he committed suicide, he was unwilling to stand by what he believed and face justice. These cowards we fight today from any stand point are not respectable; they do not fight with honor. You and your sick ideology fucking disgust me.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2005, 04:31:00 AM »

I appreciate that you agree with me, I think that our cowardly tactics are a way of trying to preserve american life.  It's a political move, and effected by the fact that we don't have enugh troops over there to wage a proper war.  Modern warfair init's self is dis-honerable.  But shit happens.  The only true honor is in physical combat, but that time is long gone.  Hopefully this war will be over asap, and we will get a "coward" as president who trys to keep us out of war.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »

American tactics are cowardly. That is why so many innocent civillians are dead.

Hmm... hypocrit?
I think if you took the number of innocents supposedly killed by American soldiers / the number of American Soliders dead, it will be far less then the number of civilians dead in the WTC buildings / number of highjackers.
But our American soldiers are cowards, I like your thinking.

QUOTE("peg")
American's are killing off thousands of civilians. It is horrible, the soldiers who are fighting just follow orders. Civillians die in war thats why war should be avoided at all costs. In my opinion any soldier who gives their life for a cause, does not die a coward. Most people don't agree with me on this, but I truely do no believe that suicide bombers are cowards. coward-one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity, simply they are not cowards. I am not advocating what they did and the lives that were lost, I am simply saying that they are not cowards.

You didn't answer the question. It's a simple yes or no question, that can be followed by an explaination if need be.

I appreciate that you agree with me, I think that our cowardly tactics are a way of trying to preserve american life. It's a political move, and effected by the fact that we don't have enugh troops over there to wage a proper war. Modern warfair init's self is dis-honerable. But shit happens. The only true honor is in physical combat, but that time is long gone. Hopefully this war will be over asap, and we will get a "coward" as president who trys to keep us out of war.

Don't you win a war when you can finish your objective, with the least amount of casualities on your side? Armies look for weapons that a few people can use to take down a large group. It let's them use less man power, putting less of thier brethren at risk,and getting the job done at the same time. Sure, it can be cowardly, but it's better than pulling a D-day II.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »

How many American soldiers would return home if they could??

They enlisted voluntarily.  They would probably come home given the choice... I would upon seeing my friends die.  But they are there by choice in the first place, directly or indirectly.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »

Im sorry Baner but your argument is incredulous. You compare about 2500 American deaths caused by Saudi Arabi's to 100,000 Iraqi civillian deaths caused by American and other foriegn troops and yes foriegn troops includes a lot of the insurgents fighting against our forces.

UnPro it was cowardly to bomb the twin towers. 300 British people died that day too but America doesn't just carpet bomb camps they capet bomb entire cities. Its old ground but you cant argu with America's history of causing astronomic civillian deaths.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7