xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Halo Tainer Secrets  (Read 448 times)

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (okayama @ Mar 5 2003, 04:57 AM)
If I can't shoot the dropship, then how do I get in it. It never says press "x to enter dropship". I've tried shooting it, but it then kills the ship and I can not enter it. I wait for the ship to land and walk up to it and around it, but it never says "press x to enter dropship". This is the only one I'm having trouble with.
What am I doing wrong? I've read over the posts, but haven't seen any info to help me.

u cant get in into the dropship.....

i have noticed that it did say :press X to enter Pelican"  but nothing happened

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2003, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (GLiTcH @ Mar 5 2003, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (okayama @ Mar 5 2003, 04:57 AM)
If I can't shoot the dropship, then how do I get in it. It never says press "x to enter dropship". I've tried shooting it, but it then kills the ship and I can not enter it. I wait for the ship to land and walk up to it and around it, but it never says "press x to enter dropship". This is the only one I'm having trouble with.
What am I doing wrong? I've read over the posts, but haven't seen any info to help me.

u cant get in into the dropship.....

i have noticed that it did say :press X to enter Pelican"  but nothing happened

in some levels you can get in but you can NEVER drive one i repeat IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DRIVE A DROPSHIP. The closest you can get is in the back. Unless someone switches the banshee and the pelican textures YOU CANNOT DRIVE A DROPSHIP

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2003, 01:26:00 PM »

Fuzzy, never die only works if you don't kill yourself. In co-op multiplayer the two team mates can kill each other.

logan6988

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2003, 01:38:00 PM »

has anyone figured out how to play online with the cheats w/o the other person having them?

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2003, 02:44:00 PM »

you can play online with the hacked version, but you just can't enable the hacks. As long as all the hacks are off, it will work fine.

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2003, 09:08:00 AM »

anybody know what the cheat controller is?

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Marmite @ Mar 8 2003, 01:08 PM)
anybody know what the cheat controller is?

its a mystery but i heard its when the covenant are invincible

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »

CHEAT CONTROLLER=it makes is so you can program combos into your controller like this one http://www.4videogam...tml?id=sq6jND9y

DUMB

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »

I call the flood turnip men and giant popcorn because thats what i see them as .i ve use the cheat for doing those giant launch expolosions on coop with infinate ammo and what not you can get a quite the pile of corpes and grenades. which can fire you and your freind in a warthog into the air and still be alive. hiting on the back of head still kills instantly. alos i got run over by the warthog on invunrable an was pushed through the ground and fell a long long way to to nothingness and death.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2003, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE (DUMB @ Mar 23 2003, 03:35 PM)
I call the flood turnip men and giant popcorn because thats what i see them as .i ve use the cheat for doing those giant launch expolosions on coop with infinate ammo and what not you can get a quite the pile of corpes and grenades. which can fire you and your freind in a warthog into the air and still be alive. hiting on the back of head still kills instantly. alos i got run over by the warthog on invunrable an was pushed through the ground and fell a long long way to to nothingness and death.

What you said about the warthog pushing, yea, in case you dont play much (by much i mean, at least 24 hours a week or more) you can do that without any codes. Im sorry im a halo addict, i had to throw that in.

logan6988

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2003, 08:27:00 PM »

why dont we just ask the authors who made it what it does? cheat comtroller i mean, if u didnt get that.

DUMB

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2003, 03:22:00 PM »

you managed to get knocked though the floor with out invunrabilty you must get run down alot for that to happen lol. i never get run over                                 but i tend to get crushed alot by a grenade propelled spiraling hogs of death

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2003, 06:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (ZechsGX @ Mar 24 2003, 09:05 PM)
I think...
Cheat Controller: Developer/Programmer controller mode.
Have you seen the Halo demo at Gamestock 2001? The person who was demoing (you know what I mean rolleyes.gif ) "The Silent Cartographer" often used the controller to make the camera go into "3rd person unlimited" ( rolleyes.gif ) mode (as in the camera gets detached from the player, and can "float" around, and can quickly return to MC). I'm not sure if you would be able to get that to work, but I think that is DEFINITELY what Cheat Controller is. At Gamestock, he started SC while flying in a Banshee, but I think that was a developer build of Halo, and you can tell because there are subtle differences in the HUDs of that version and the retail version. I'll look into the hacked default.xbe and look for something that looks like its related to a control, and camera views, and the phrase "cheat controller"...
"... turnip men grr.gif ... giant popcorn pop.gif ..."

LOL
CHEAT CONTROLLER=it makes is so you can program combos into your controller like this one http://www.4videogam...tml?id=sq6jND9y

I don't REALLY need to explain why this person is wrong... Do I? rotfl.gif

this is the alpha version of halo. developers use this to check how the prog is rendering. I don't believe this is the cheat controller, as I've never done anything like it with the cheat controller on.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]