xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Halo Tainer Secrets  (Read 447 times)

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »

You can get on top of guilty spark without the cheats,,, it's just VERY hard to do.
Its not that hard
Madusa will kill anyone within 50 feet of you, fallguy makes it so you can fall all thy way down places instead of the camera going into 3rd person view to watch you fall, and I have no freaking clue what cheat controller is, anyone have a clue???
I dunno what cheat controller is either
I've tried to get into the wraths but have yet to kill the elite before he goes into it.
Snipe one on AOTCR
I've been a hunter, elite, jackal, grunt, marine, captain keys, covenant and marine parasite drones.
Me too and the "parasite drones" are called the flood
It fun to be the drones... They can jump super high without the high jump cheat on!!! and if you are in battle long enough, your arms will be shot off and you can't shoot, lol.
yup
I wonder if you could be that little blue flying robot thing? gotta try that next, I doubt it.
You mean sentinals? yea you can
Also I tried the elite with the light sword but unfortunitly it doesn't look like you can get in it.
Yes you can be the light sword elite but the sword swing is auto triggered when you get to close to MC
And I tried to complete a level as an elite but they freeze up (not the game, just the character) when they go to the loading area (the places where you "warp" to your partener in coop)
Yes, thats where the character freeze cheat comes from
Has anyone figured out how the "throwing of grenades" work when being the covenant... I have yet to get that right.
Because you are trying to see the arm throw it because of how MC is programmed you will always drop it right in front of you
I just really want to know what the cheat controller is now.
Me too

gainpresence

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 12:52:00 PM »

sad.gif .... I can't get it to say that again.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (gainpresence @ Feb 17 2003, 08:52 PM)
In the control room level, I jump next to one of the flying Pelicans and it said "Press X to enter Pelican" I flipped out and didn't push X sad.gif .... I can't get it to say that again.

you cant drive a pelican no matter what, just get in the back and flip it so dont bother trying (it cant be done its an AI vehicle, theres nothing actually driving it)

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Notachance @ Feb 17 2003, 06:50 PM)
Marmite, what on earth gives you that idea? If you try to cheat on xbconnect, your XBox loses sync with the rest and disconnects. This is how rumours start. You're not the person who kept spreading the modchip-defeater crap, are you?  biggrin.gif

My bad, I don't have xbconnect and I couldn't think of a reason for it not to work, I misinterperated dgalmo's post.  - no I don't spread rumors.

I became a sentinal, but they can't go very far away from master chief's original body. It is really cool, if you are a sentinal you can pick up guns, and open doors.
gainpresence, I did the same thing with a covanent drop ship. I'm not sure, but I think it said "press x to enter dropship" or something, but as fuzzy says, this couldn't work. By the time I had read the commmand, it had alreadly dissapeared, and I havn't gotten it to some back  mad.gif. This hack opens even more possailites. very nice  biggrin.gif

alikaz, to make this work you need the ntsc version of the xbe and of the ui.map. to patch the file, you get a program called IPSWin 2.0. which can be found here
You put the original xbe file in the first row, and the patch in the second. You then press "patch", and put the file back on your xbx, replacing the original xbe. very easy.  smile.gif

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 05:58:00 PM »

edit

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2003, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (alikaz @ Feb 17 2003, 09:36 PM)
tell me how to patch damn it lol grrrr  grr.gif  tongue.gif

get a program called ispWin 20...  n follow the instructions... is not that hard...

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (GLiTcH @ Feb 18 2003, 05:03 AM)
get a program called ispWin 20...  n follow the instructions... is not that hard...

Dude, I just said that.

my post has been ignored.  sad.gif

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »

No, the race is the flood, from other sites I found that the big guys are drones (covenant drones are the bigger ones, marine drones are the smaller ones).  The little creatures that just keep on attacking you are called parasites and the guys that explode with a ton of parasites is called a parasite sack.  This is the info that I have found, it's better to be more specific than just saying "the flood"

I went back to do the guilty spark trick... it is quite easy now but it was really hard back when I was still playing the game on a regular basis.

hmm. nice to know about the sword... guess it's just like the hunters attack.

You can be the sentinals???? I tried but it didn't work right away for me, I'll have to try again.  I wasn't talking about them though, I was talking about the thing you meet iat the end of guilty spark and follow in the library, I can't think of what he was called.

about the grenade throwing.. I some how was able to actually throw them with a grunt on halo (the level)... in fact he can throw it about 3 times further than the master chief, I have not figured out the difference yet but that one was able to throw.

---------------------------------------------

Now some more cool tricks...

be a flood drone and put on high jump for one freakin' high jump... you can jump SOOO high.

If you are a gold elite, then you can carry 5 grenades.  Also I found they can jump almost as high as the flood drones,

with the fall guy, I fell a bansee to the top of a level, and got out and fell about halfway down and was able to re-enter the bansee before it hit the ground.  It took alot of tries to get this.

you can be parasite sacks.. though I have yet to find a way to "self destruct"

You can blow up foehammer's pelican which I never thought was possible.

Invisable elites will never become visable.

And I've been going in a ton of places I was never meant to see because of the fall guiy and high jump... lots of fun.

malone

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2003, 09:58:00 PM »

I wasn't talking about them though, I was talking about the thing you meet iat the end of guilty spark and follow in the library, I can't think of what he was called.

the monitor, iirc

cheers

dgalmo

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2003, 04:18:00 AM »

i dont think you can be the monitor, although you can shoot it with 1shot kill on and it will fall to the ground.

i wish i could get into the banshees on the 2nd level.  also on the second level, if you jump onto the mountain tops, it will freeze sometimes......

and i still cant really figure out why the captain is just standing on a mountain for no reason, just standing there, and you wouldnt even run into him during the normal game

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2003, 07:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (DuDeR MaN @ Feb 18 2003, 05:45 AM)
No, the race is the flood, from other sites I found that the big guys are drones (covenant drones are the bigger ones, marine drones are the smaller ones).  The little creatures that just keep on attacking you are called parasites and the guys that explode with a ton of parasites is called a parasite sack.  This is the info that I have found, it's better to be more specific than just saying "the flood"

I went back to do the guilty spark trick... it is quite easy now but it was really hard back when I was still playing the game on a regular basis.

You can be the sentinals???? I tried but it didn't work right away for me, I'll have to try again.  I wasn't talking about them though, I was talking about the thing you meet iat the end of guilty spark and follow in the library, I can't think of what he was called.

about the grenade throwing.. I some how was able to actually throw them with a grunt on halo (the level)... in fact he can throw it about 3 times further than the master chief, I have not figured out the difference yet but that one was able to throw.

---------------------------------------------

be a flood drone and put on high jump for one freakin' high jump... you can jump SOOO high.

If you are a gold elite, then you can carry 5 grenades.  Also I found they can jump almost as high as the flood drones,

with the fall guy, I fell a bansee to the top of a level, and got out and fell about halfway down and was able to re-enter the bansee before it hit the ground.  It took alot of tries to get this.

And I've been going in a ton of places I was never meant to see because of the fall guiy and high jump... lots of fun.

No, the race is the flood, from other sites I found that the big guys are drones (covenant drones are the bigger ones, marine drones are the smaller ones). The little creatures that just keep on attacking you are called parasites and the guys that explode with a ton of parasites is called a parasite sack. This is the info that I have found, it's better to be more specific than just saying "the flood"
Yea but in the halo cult community they are simply the flood (infected elites, infected marines, and sometimes we call the sacks fat guys  tongue.gif )

yea, see?
And the floods smack
You can be the sentinals???? I tried but it didn't work right away for me, I'll have to try again. I wasn't talking about them though, I was talking about the thing you meet iat the end of guilty spark and follow in the library, I can't think of what he was called.
Thats the hard way, in the maw wait in the tubes for a few minutes and sentinals will fly up, just block them until you switch bodies, the lasers are hella weak though
weird

Its fun to jump from the bottom of the library to the top
If you are a gold elite, then you can carry 5 grenades.  Also I found they can jump almost as high as the flood drones,
You can jump high, not that high
with the fall guy, I fell a bansee to the top of a level, and got out and fell about halfway down and was able to re-enter the bansee before it hit the ground.  It took alot of tries to get this.
Yea, its fun to do similar thinks with launching ghosts of tanks and doing "kick flips" i was doing kick flips with a pelican lol
They blow up when they touch mc so youll never get into them that long unless you transfer from another flood
Yea it always carries the crashing animation from the last levels
And their invisibility is more details then mc's
Ive been to most places before the hacks, remember, halo cult, that means something lol, if your interested in joining not just for the hacks but to actually try things without the hacks go to halo.bungie.org and say hi in the forums

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2003, 04:05:00 PM »

does anyone know what the cheat controller is?

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2003, 04:36:00 PM »

i think it is where you get hit and the other person you play with feels the impact

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2003, 02:15:00 PM »

I'd like a super speed cheat

Marmite

• Archived User
Halo Tainer Secrets
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2003, 04:35:00 PM »

I just became a sentinal, picked up an assult rifle, and then went back in mc's body. The sentinal then shot with the assult rifle, which is alot more powerful than its laser. Not incredibly useful unless the sentinals are on your side, but fun to do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6