xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Fahrenheit 9/11, Just Wanted To Get Peoples  (Read 2370 times)

jp110099

• Archived User
Fahrenheit 9/11, Just Wanted To Get Peoples
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jun 30 2004, 08:10 AM)
i think the key word there was "who have fought"

as the last time i checked, the only real war that was to protect the american way was WWII, so.......why should i support the military when they havnt done anything greatful for america in how many years????

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, by the way.  The Army is here to protect us, IN CASE someone does do something to us.  They aren't here to put on a show to impress 67thRaptorBull.

And I know I am going to get flamed for this but, I am not a Bush fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think he has a wonderful foreign policy.  If you knew why we are in Iraq now, I don't think you'd hate Bush so much.

BTW, this post was directed to 67thRaptorBull.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2004, 08:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 11:59 AM)
If you knew why we are in Iraq now, I don't think you'd hate Bush so much.

ok, why are we in iraq... its changed so many times im not that sure anymore... first it was the wmd's, then it was al-qaeda links, then it was just that saddam was a bad guy...

so which is it?

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2004, 09:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 10:59 AM)
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, by the way.  The Army is here to protect us, IN CASE someone does do something to us.  

yes, i know what an army does, but

1) are army isnt protecting us from shit right now, its actually stirring up a huge shit storm, so how is inciting attacks protecting us?

2) i never said we didnt need a military, i just said we didnt need this POS military in which we shoto anything that moves and invade countries for no reason because we got are asses whooped by some terrorists one day

jp110099

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Jul 1 2004, 11:53 AM)
ok, why are we in iraq... its changed so many times im not that sure anymore... first it was the wmd's, then it was al-qaeda links, then it was just that saddam was a bad guy...

so which is it?

Well, when Bush Senior made it mandatory that we could come in and look for whatever we wanted.  But for 12yrs we went in and Saddam said we could look wherever except here, or there. You could go there, but not here, etc.  He wasn't letting us look wherever we wanted even tho we were allowed to.  Plus we all know he's a nut case, he gases his own people.  So Bush Jr. finally said we're coming in.  At first to find the WMDs and now we want to turn them into a democracy, and a long turn result would be more countries in that area realizing how well a democracy is and hopefully they will change.  But we wouldn't be over there at all if it wasn't for oil.  Our country and for the most part, our way of life, depends on oil.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 12:43 PM)
Well, when Bush Senior made it mandatory that we could come in and look for whatever we wanted.  But for 12yrs we went in and Saddam said we could look wherever except here, or there. You could go there, but not here, etc.  He wasn't letting us look wherever we wanted even tho we were allowed to.  Plus we all know he's a nut case, he gases his own people.  So Bush Jr. finally said we're coming in.  At first to find the WMDs and now we want to turn them into a democracy, and a long turn result would be more countries in that area realizing how well a democracy is and hopefully they will change.  But we wouldn't be over there at all if it wasn't for oil.  Our country and for the most part, our way of life, depends on oil.

no, the long term result is more countries getting pissed off by us

a democracy in the middle east is like a bag of coke in a rehab clinic, its gonna cuase a shit storm

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2004, 09:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 1 2004, 06:51 PM)
no, the long term result is more countries getting pissed off by us

a democracy in the middle east is like a bag of coke in a rehab clinic, its gonna cuase a shit storm

Brilliant analogy.  I really do love watching the handicapped try to communicate.  Good job.  Have a cookie.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2004, 09:57:00 AM »

exactly, thats why we went over there... for no other reason than oil... how anyone can back this administration is beyond me...  they gave us a bullshit excuse which didnt pan out so they gave us another bullshit excuse that didnt pan out and finally gave us a retarded, irrelevant excuse...

you were lied to, twice...

just beacuse hes a bad guy isnt enough of a reason for us to invade them and set up a US friendly gov... if it was, why arent we doing this to countries with no oil?

its not the US's job to police the world... and dont kid yourself that middle eastern countries are going to see what we did to iraq and suddenly decide democracy is the way to go... thats just naive...

jp110099

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Jul 1 2004, 12:57 PM)
its not the US's job to police the world... and dont kid yourself that middle eastern countries are going to see what we did to iraq and suddenly decide democracy is the way to go... thats just naive...

not tomorrow, not in a year, but over a long period of time.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 01:19 PM)
not tomorrow, not in a year, but over a long period of time.

no, it wont happen

those countries have been there for at least 1,000's of years

why all the sudden are they going to change their whole principles and way of life, because some dumbshit, POS country (the us and bush) decide to invade any country with oil and set up a democracy, when the US hasnt even been around for 300 years??

because we have power.......no, if we attack another country like we did iraq, the US is done for by the world community

i hate ignorant american fucks that think 9/11 makes it so we can do whatever we want now
its pretty sad we got our asses kicked by 19 men and 3 planes

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »

well, getting back on subject

i just saw the movie, and biased or not, its a hell of a moving movie

like someone said, theres also funny parts, such as a senator commenting on the patriot act, and saying how if anyone has questions to call his 800 number, but at the bottom moore says he doesnt have an 800 number so he put in the guys real office number

the part with the mother who lost her son and some bitch came up to her and said iraq was the right choice was touching, cuase this mom was all emotional as her son died in iraq and some bitch is trying to tell her shes wrong

all in all, good movie that really shows how big of a dumbass bush is

jp110099

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 1 2004, 04:16 PM)
no, it wont happen

those countries have been there for at least 1,000's of years

why all the sudden are they going to change their whole principles and way of life, because some dumbshit, POS country (the us and bush) decide to invade any country with oil and set up a democracy, when the US hasnt even been around for 300 years??

because we have power.......no, if we attack another country like we did iraq, the US is done for by the world community

i hate ignorant american fucks that think 9/11 makes it so we can do whatever we want now
its pretty sad we got our asses kicked by 19 men and 3 planes

it was 4 planes and if you hate this country, leave, please.  We don't need/want you here.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 09:10 PM)
it was 4 planes and if you hate this country, leave, please.  We don't need/want you here.

well, you ovbiously werent paying attention

were the hell is this fourth plane from.....i remember one hit the pentagon, 2 hit the world trade centers and 1 hit a corn field

now if you count putting a whole in a cornfield, then i guess 4 planes and 19 men kicked this countries ass

if not, then it was 3 planes......

and i dont hate the US, just the ignorant fucks in it (ie, the bush administration and anyone who likes to take it in the butt from them) that think 9/11 gives us the right to do whatever we want and fuck whatever country we want

well it doesnt, and honestly i think alot of the connections in Fahrenheit 9/11 are part of the reason for iraq, i also think the BIG MACHO BUSH ADMINISTRATION couldnt handle getting the shit kicked out of them by 3 planes and 19 men, and they werent satsified with a POS country like afghanistan to play war in, so they moved to iraq, but i still dont think all the oil and dead marines in iraq fulfilled the administration either

basically, bush thinks he tough, texas cowboy shit, when he cant even tie his own sholaces

jp110099

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 1 2004, 09:20 PM)
well, you ovbiously werent paying attention

were the hell is this fourth plane from.....i remember one hit the pentagon, 2 hit the world trade centers and 1 hit a corn field

now if you count putting a whole in a cornfield, then i guess 4 planes and 19 men kicked this countries ass

if not, then it was 3 planes......

and i dont hate the US, just the ignorant fucks in it (ie, the bush administration and anyone who likes to take it in the butt from them) that think 9/11 gives us the right to do whatever we want and fuck whatever country we want

well it doesnt, and honestly i think alot of the connections in Fahrenheit 9/11 are part of the reason for iraq, i also think the BIG MACHO BUSH ADMINISTRATION couldnt handle getting the shit kicked out of them by 3 planes and 19 men, and they werent satsified with a POS country like afghanistan to play war in, so they moved to iraq, but i still dont think all the oil and dead marines in iraq fulfilled the administration either

basically, bush thinks he tough, texas cowboy shit, when he cant even tie his own sholaces

Why are you criticizing of GWB?  You can barely type, and at least he was smart enought to graduate from Yale and get an MBA from Harvard. And I believe it was 4 planes.  I happen to like corn, and the "whole" was in a field in Pennsylvania, not near corn.  Plus it took American lives which is considered an attack on this country.  At least their were a few loyal Americans who prevented another attack on an important landmark.  And since you're so smart, and seem to know how bad Bush is, name something good a President has done?  What you can't w/o google or another search engine?  Oh thats right because when the Presidents make smart descisions they get no publicity, cause thats their job, but the instance they, god forbid, make a mistake the media and people are down their throats.  Would see Moore's next movie if it was "George Bush Does Everything Right!!"?  I didn't think so. And please, since you seem to be perfect and would make all the right decisions as President, please run for office.

BTW, I am not defending Bush, I just feel 67thRaptorBull is the biggest idiot in the US.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (jp110099 @ Jul 1 2004, 09:40 PM)
Why are you criticizing of GWB?  You can barely type, and at least he was smart enought to graduate from Yale and get an MBA from Harvard. And I believe it was 4 planes.  I happen to like corn, and the "whole" was in a field in Pennsylvania, not near corn.  Plus it took American lives which is considered an attack on this country.  At least their were a few loyal Americans who prevented another attack on an important landmark.  And since you're so smart, and seem to know how bad Bush is, name something good a President has done?  What you can't w/o google or another search engine?  Oh thats right because when the Presidents make smart descisions they get no publicity, cause thats their job, but the instance they, god forbid, make a mistake the media and people are down their throats.  Would see Moore's next movie if it was "George Bush Does Everything Right!!"?  I didn't think so. And please, since you seem to be perfect and would make all the right decisions as President, please run for office.

BTW, I am not defending Bush, I just feel 67thRaptorBull is the biggest idiot in the US.

you name one good thing bush has done, just one

all i see is 5 trillion in debt since he was in office (thats 7.5 trillion under the funds reserved for social security) an unneccesarry attack on iraq with the result of innocent lives lost (15,000 iraqis and 750 or something around there americans)
what else, oo, unemployment is going up, buisness' going out of country, shit what hasnt he dont wrong

so name one good thing he did right

and yes, it was 4 planes, but only 3 that totally kicked the shit out of us

your right though, all presidents do fuck up, but not a negative 5 trillion deficit right after  clinton was actually improving the deficit

jesus, bush cant even say "we were aware" right, he adds on "s" to the god damn word

and yes, there were brave americans on flight 93 (im pretty sure thats what it was) but now america is full of racsist (to anyone wearing anything resembling a towel on thier head) ignorant, "im so happy for this country, everyone favor us because we were attacked" mindless fucks that dont give a shit what the president does because they wont open there eyes and see nothing is wrong in the world, nothing needs to be done about certain countries to ensure security (ie, iraq) and that the only threat in this world is the US

please correct my spelling as its late for me

havocaose

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Jul 1 2004, 10:29 AM)
thats what im saying retard, how long has it been since a country declared war, or invaded the US......the War of 1812 (ie, british invaded the US), because in WWII  we declared war on Japan first, then they declared back

so, what has our army been fighting off for us the last 60 years?? o thats right, nothing.

the only country a threat to the US or any other country in the world is the US

judging by present day events... we wouldn't last a year without an army, maybe we aren't being attacked by all the countries who want us all to die BECUASE we have an army.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10