xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: What Religion Do You Follow?  (Read 5670 times)

loai

• Archived User
What Religion Do You Follow?
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2004, 07:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 23 2004, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Mar 23 2004, 10:29 PM)
Racist? Palestinians aren't a race, they're a nation, a nation of hate filled monsters, who deserve every terrible thing they get.

I think everyone here would think that crosses a line. It's a gross generalization and certainly doesn't apply to the majority

It's no better than saying every American is an abortion clinic bomber or Timothy Mcveigh..

beerchug.gif

It's nothing like that.  Anti-abortion stances are a very small minority of the US population, whereas anti-israeli stances are an extreme majority among palestinians, and over 80% support violent uprising against the rightful owners of their land.

let me guess and u think Isreali's are a race? Let me guess ur religion also.. Jewish?

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (loai @ Mar 24 2004, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 23 2004, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Mar 23 2004, 10:29 PM)
Racist? Palestinians aren't a race, they're a nation, a nation of hate filled monsters, who deserve every terrible thing they get.

I think everyone here would think that crosses a line. It's a gross generalization and certainly doesn't apply to the majority

It's no better than saying every American is an abortion clinic bomber or Timothy Mcveigh..

beerchug.gif

It's nothing like that.  Anti-abortion stances are a very small minority of the US population, whereas anti-israeli stances are an extreme majority among palestinians, and over 80% support violent uprising against the rightful owners of their land.

let me guess and u think Isreali's are a race? Let me guess ur religion also.. Jewish?

Wrong and wrong.  I'm not jewish, and I know as much, if not more, about the mideast conflict than anyone living there.

The palestinians are terrorist bastards, every last one of them.

loai

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  How'd you know? It's those Jewish senses isnt it? iamwithstupid.gif

afortaleza

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2004, 03:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 24 2004, 06:03 AM)
The palestinians are terrorist bastards, every last one of them.

"Ignorance and prejudice...and fear walk hand in hand".

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2004, 03:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (loai @ Mar 24 2004, 03:22 AM)
Kid gets your facts straight. I dont want to even bother fighting with you.. So yes you got me there I am a terrorist!  beerchug.gif  How'd you know? It's those Jewish senses isnt it? iamwithstupid.gif

Find a new country, Israel belongs to the people you hate.  You don't need to be Jewish to be able to recognize the palestians as terrorists after they attack Israel everyday for years.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2004, 05:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 24 2004, 09:48 AM)
Atrocities are commited by both sides.  Both party's are as bad as each other and yes the terrorists should be brought to justice along with members of the Israel goverment.

Ehud Barak wanted peace but didn't get a chance to follow through is plans due to war hungry polititions(eg sharon)

smile.gif

Oh please, there won't be peace until the palestinians disarm.  If Israel doesn't remain vigilant, they will be pushed into the sea.  The only reason the palestinian cause is so popular among arabs is because the other arab states don't want them in their countries.  They aren't pariahs, they're just pawns, and they're too blinded to realize it.  Arab leaders don't care about the will of allah, they care about money, and refugees are bad for business.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 24 2004, 10:23 AM)
"Oh please, there won't be peace until the palestinians disarm"

Oh please, there won't be peace until Israel gives back land that they stole from the Palestinians.

Oh please, there won't be peace until Israel stops killing journalists, children and family's.

Oh please, there won't be peace until Israel starts treating the Palestinian people with respect they deserve.

There's always 2 sides to coin, I guess yours is one sided.

Israel was given to the jews by the UN after world war 2, they've defended it against numerous arab invasions, the land is their's legally, and it was never stolen.

Israelis want to coexist in peace, the palestinians just want war and hatred.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 24 2004, 12:35 PM)
So who's The terrorist now?

The one's blowing up civilian targets whenever they can (ie: the palestinians).

loai

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 24 2004, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (Arvarden @ Mar 24 2004, 12:35 PM)
So who's The terrorist now?

The one's blowing up civilian targets whenever they can (ie: the palestinians).

Ehh compare the number of Palestinians killed each day to the number of Isreali's killed each year. War will never stop unless Isreali's or Palestinians get out of Jerusalem. Or if America actually steps in and takes Sharon and Arafat out of leadership then yes there *might* be a chance for peace. I have nothing against the jews or isreali's. It's the Isreali Militants that I have a problem with. They do kill Palestinian militants and I am sure you will be able to find thousands of videos of that. And the Palestinians do kill Isreali Civilians. It isnt really a war as the only way to win a war or for war to end if the other side is equally equipped, the main reason this war has gone on this long. One day there wont be anymore Palestinians or Isreali's in Jerusalem and there ignorance will just have both sides blown up. I am not for the "war", I want it to end, I hope for it to end, I wish for it to end.  Please watch what you say because really you have no idea what you are talking about. Find a new country? I am American, thank you very much.  smile.gif

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 23 2004, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE (loai @ Mar 23 2004, 02:48 AM)
lol, I think you guys can tell what religion I am from my avatar  cool.gif

Terrorist bastard is a religion now?

I still can't believe he said that! sleep.gif

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2004, 05:19:00 AM »

wink.gif
If you need reasons just read everything above  laugh.gif
So many religions, so many idiots, so much pain.
God is me, I am God. (That usually starts arguments...)

afortaleza

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2004, 03:20:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

robgue

• Recovered User
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »

atheist.

free palestine!

BigTy

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »

wink.gif ): They don't all pertain to religion, but are similar non-the-less(I forget if 'nontheless' is three seperate words or are the words hyphened)

http://www.pmw.org.il/new/
http://www.silentnol....org/wps/portal
http://www.memri.org/
http://www.weeklysta...03/902gasai.asp
http://www.weeklysta...03/264xqezm.asp

granted...some will say, and most likely be correct, that the last two links are biased...I propose to those that agree to find me a source of information that is not.

Also, faith is different for everyone, but this description works well I think:
faith: a rational attitude towards a potential object of knowledge which arises when we are subjectively certain it is true even though we are unable to gain theo­retical or objective certainty. By contrast, knowledge implies objective and subjective certainty, while opinion is the state of having neither objective nor subjective certainty. By dis­­tinguishing between what we can know empirically and what is transcen­dent, then those things that are presented as such, can be approached only by means of faith.

My $.02

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »

cool.gif
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13