xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Will You Buy A Playstation3?  (Read 2717 times)

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Will You Buy A Playstation3?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

360LIVE for me and dont get me wrong i was a paystation fan ..but they started lying like some used car salesmen would do bashing their competition which to me is cheap and i dont buy it....but if ps3 comes out strong and achieves those rendered grahpics they claim are realtime(which i doubt) then maybe but by that

time im sure the x360 would have some great games out and would be deeper into what the 360 can do by then...

I dont believe that crap about buying them all there is one you play more than another so dont lie to yourself and if you are a fan boy thats fine with me i know im not ....i just keep it real...and who ever delivers that were i will go....before xbox ...1 me over i prefered the dreamcast eveyone has a taste or color they prefer..

this isnt to stir any of you up i just call it like i see it...

DragoNs

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Sep 20 2005, 04:14 PM)
I dont believe that crap about buying them all there is one you play more than another so dont lie to yourself and if you are a fan boy thats fine with me i know im not ....i just keep it real...and who ever delivers that were i will go....before xbox ...1 me over i prefered the dreamcast eveyone has a taste or color they prefer..

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Sep 20 2005, 03:22 PM)
true, i like and play my PS2 the most outta all my systems, doesnt mean im not gunna buy a revolution for the games it has to. and i wont buy a 360 just to own it. ill buy it if it has something i really want, but currently, it has nothing that interests me.

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »

not unless they fix there controller that was wrong for the past 10year and will become even worse this gen,then they need some american devs makeing decent games for it besides GTA

FF sucks....7 was the one i spent time on....until my playstation died

DragoNs

• Recovered User
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:15 PM)
not unless they fix there controller that was wrong for the past 10year and will become even worse this gen,then they need some american devs makeing decent games for it besides GTA

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »

If they sell the PS3 with optional OSX (remember them rumours?) ill sure get one. It would be like the best Mac ever, 2TF under OSX. WOW.

I'm liking the 360 though. Oh wait PS3 till Europe Spring 2006? They better drop the price by then.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »

laugh.gif

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

i'll get the ps3 if there are some games worth playing on it.  i like pgr and other xbox racers better than GT and even though the MGS trailer looks sick it doesn't really convince me because it wasn't real gameplay.  it's too early to say if i'll add the ps3 to my collection, the dual outputs definitely make it seem interesting but i'm scared, no central online service like live and no games that really have got my interest yet.  we'll see though, we'll see.

Charbless

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »

Above statement is true most people do go for it because of its brand valve most of Sony stuff is crap breaks down easy rip off prices or is same tec that no body company have in there electrical equipment.

aquitoy

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(doubljdog @ Dec 5 2005, 01:29 AM) View Post

Dude, i hate sony. I didn't mind a few games on the ps2, but the xbox kicks so much more ass, i have probably converted over 50 people from their ps2's. Once they switched, they had no idea why they even liked the ps2 more. Most people i ask that like sony products say it's just because of the name. lol, some people are just dumb. My brother is the biggest sony fanatic ever, and it just makes me sad man. lol

what are you doing in the Play Station 3 Forums if you hate SONY so much...  muhaha.gif

cyberg4

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

Depends on the eBay scene.  If i can get one for free by selling one or two others on eBay I may end up with one, but then again I never have owned a Sony console so I probably won't bother.

Lerxst

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

I will surley purchase a PS3 at launch just as I have with the 360. I am a fanboy and collector of all platforms!

~Lerxst

kidkinetix

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(BanjoK @ Feb 5 2006, 07:34 AM) View Post

I will not be purchasing the PS3. I consider it a waste of money to buy more than one video game system per generation. It would be more intelligent to spend your money somewhere else.

Hehe, many of us would be better off spending less on games on more on investing / rent / valentines  sleeping.gif  etc.

The problem with sticking with one platform is you never know when the next great amazing experience is going to come from, and if you're only willing to stick to one (platform), once you've made your choice you don't want to change it.

If you don't want the ps3 as a second console though, maybe it's a good excuse as your next-gen dvd player wink.gif

roboangel

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »

I really like the specs and features of the PS3 but the cost is so expensive.sad.gif
Maybe when the price drops then I'll get one.

Mr Invader

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »

Way back when, when both the xbox 360 and the PS3 were both theory I was thinking to myself "Wow, maybe the PS3 is worth buying after all!"

But now that i have an xbox 360, i can say that there is nothing that is gonna be better than the 360, even more once halo 3 and KOTOR 3 come out.

I don't think that Sony is doing good by buffing up the PS3 to make it more like a computer (with the whole Linux thing). I want a video game console, not another computer.

Xbox 360 all the way
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8