xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hmmm  (Read 242 times)

mrjkwik

• Archived User
Hmmm
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »

This comment isn't meant to offend those of you that seem to really dig glitching, but...

If as much effort was put into REALLY modding this game, as was put into doing/finding glitches, and 1/2 as much effort was put into it as those who modded R6, I feel that there are probably some cool things that could have been done with SP and CP play.  

Not bitching at any of you guys, just a personal "micro-rant".

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

i agree, and some have tried, however i dont have the skills or knowledge to mod this game, otherwise i would have been all over it.

evildoor

• Archived User
Hmmm
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »

I tried for like a day a LONG time ago. It uses the unreal engine just like R6, has umd's too. There are two "engines" for the game, single player and multi player. The multi is in the adv folder of the game, and the multiplayer game can easily be launched by running the sp3_adv.xbe, which allows you to skip the intro movie and the first main menu smile.gif If you rename the sp3_adv to default.xbe, you can still play single player, you just have to hit back where you select your profile and it will load back to the main menu (still no movie if I remember correctly.)